𓄿Chapter 8𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

The points were twenty four to thirteen and Karasuno managed to score a point because of a foul. Hinata had been making countless mistakes as Kageyama attacked the orange haired first year.

"Enough with the nerves already damn it!!!" Kageyama yelled as he pulled Hinata by the shirt.

"I'm sorry!! Give me one more chance!!" Hinata cried.

"All right! Let's make a comeback, one point at a time! Who's serving next?" Daichi asked before his smile dropped.

'This is the worst possible timing. Hinata has to serve now?!' Kageyama thought as [Y/N] shook his head.

'Hinata is a nervous wreck right now! Theres so much pressure on him and I know something is going to happen!' [Y/N] thought to himself. Despite [Y/N] seeing a lot of potential in Hinata and having faith in him, he knew Hinata was going to mess up.

'A service error means the opposition scores. So if I mess this up, they'll win the first set!' Hinata thought as he clutched onto the ball.

"Relax Hinata!" Daichi said trying to calm down the first year.

"Kageyama I don't think he's breathing. Is he gonna be okay?" Tanaka asked as the two looked at Hinata.

"Don't ask me!" Kageyama said as negative thoughts spiraled through Hinata's mind. The whistle blew, scaring the first year as he threw the ball into the air and hit. The ball was sent flying and hit Kageyama in the back of the head which caused everyone in the gym to freeze as their eyes shifted to Kageyama. Everyone felt the anger radiate from Kageyama as he raised his head and turned to glare at Hinata. The whistle blew and Aoba Jousai scored the twenty fifth and last point, securing their win in the first setm

"[Y/N] SENPAI!!" Hinata cried and ran to the said Male. [Y/N] stood up as Hinata ran behind him. [Y/N] wasn't the tallest person, he was probably a few inches taller than Hinata but that was really it. Kageyama looked down before laughter erupted.

"BOOM! HEADSHOT!! HAHAH!" Tsukishima laughed.

"Hey! Is your head okay?!" Tanaka laughed.

"Quit adding fuel to the fire!!" Sugawara yelled as [Y/N] face palmed. Hinata had then grabbed onto [Y/N]'s arm and pulled him on to the court next to him.

"Protect me [Y/N] senpai!!" Hinata cried as he pushed the masked boy in front of him.

"H-hey Kageyama!" Daichi stuttered as Kageyama made his way to Hinata.