𓄿Chapter 25𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

"So? What is it that you need to tell me?" [Y/N] asked as he sat on the chair that was seated across from the chair Midari and Celestia were seated on.

"In a rush? Then I won't take long." Celestia said before she cleared her throat.

"As you know, Hyakkaou academy is having their annual tournament where students from the academy go ahead on to see who stands victorious. I'm attending as a guest and so are you. This year they're making it where four students are recruited by famous gamblers. Those four students are trained by that person until the day of the tournament. Not only will those students be trained by them but they will also represent them in the tournament." Celestia said before she sipped on her tea.

"So you're saying that not only will we be attending as guest, but the contestants will be our representatives. I'm guessing that which ever students wins, the person they're representing also wins." [Y/N] said as Celestia put her cup down on the table placed between them.

"Percise. But to determine who gets first pick, each person will gamble. The winner will have first pick of the students they want." Celestia said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Its probably best if I visit the academy then." [Y/N] said as Celestia raised a brow.

"Don't act dumb. That's what you're doing right now." [Y/N] said before Celestia laughed.

"Mhm! Why do you think I have Midari with me?" She said with a smile on her face.

'It is best if I go visit the academy. If I want to win I'll have to scout out the best ones there. Knowing Celestia, shes keeping some things hidden, shes the queen of lies after all.' [Y/N] thought.

"Is that all you wanted to discuss or is there more?" [Y/N] asked before Celestia nodded.

"May I ask, what's so special about your little volleyball team?" She asked as [Y/N] looked at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" [Y/N] asked with a hint of hatred in his voice.

"Why are you wasting your time behind that team when you have so much more to look to in the world of gambling." Celestia said before sipping on her tea.

"Shut up. I don't need to answer you." [Y/N] said before getting up and walked towards the door.

"I was better off calling Kirari then wasting my time talking to you." [Y/N] said before closing the door behind him. Celestia sat on her seat as Midari stared at her, questioning her next move.