𓄿Chapter 21𓄿

This chapter is brought to you by [Y/N] trying on a pair of Tsukishima's glasses

(A/N: if it's alright with you guys, I'll post little things like this as a header for certain chapters)

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"

Karasuno was incredible!"

"Did you see their fast attacks? Amazing!"

"They might actually win this!"

"Their tiny number ten really freaked me out!"

"Yeah that's for sure!"

"He was totally nailing those fast attacks." Hinata stood up as he smiled before gasping because Kageyama looked at him.

"Wh-what?! I'm not allowed to be happy?! No ones ever said that kind of stuff about me before!" Hinata yelled as Kageyama stared at him.

"Did I say anything? It's great that you're getting noticed." Kageyama said as he smiled at Hinata.

"The more our opponents notice you and get defensive around you, the more you can tap into your potential." Kageyama said.

"I'm not sure what you're saying but for now, your smile terrifies me." Hinata said before Kageyama stared at him before grabbing Hinata by the head and squeezing him.

"Ow!!!" Hinata cried out in pain as he put his hands up into the air.

"Yeah, he's right. Anyways, 'that tiny number ten's will set an excellent mood. The brighter the mood, the more Hinata shines, the more it will blind the opponent blockers." Ukai said as everyone gathered around him and Daichi.

"We'll be using the same starting line up for round two as we did for round one." Ukai said as the team only stared in silence before Daichi looked down at the paper in his hands.

"The next match is at one thirty pm. Don't let yourselves cool down." Daichi said before looking up at his team.

"Have a light meal before that time! Don't fill up!"

"Yes coach!!" The team said after Ukai spoke.

"Ah! [Y/N] senpai!!" Hinata yelled as [Y/N] peaked over Daichi's shoulder. This caused the captain to turn around silently to see [Y/N] standing behind him which caused him to stumble back a bit in surprise.