𓄿Chapter 14𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"You're all here." Coach Ukai said.

"Yes sir!!" The team shouted as [Y/N] waved.

"The practice match again Nekoma takes place in four days. After that, it'll be time for the inter high prelims. Theres no time and you guys are full of weak spots. There is only one thing to do in order for you slobs to win. Practice! Practice! Practice! Keep retrieving the ball until you throw!" Coach Ukai said as [Y/N] shook his head.

'They can practice but not to the point they're throwing up their lunch.' [Y/N] thought to himself.

"Yes sir!!" Hinata said.

'He's already thrown up.' Kageyama, Tanaka, Sugawara and [Y/N] thought before [Y/N] let out a little laugh. Luckily for him, the team didn't hear him except for Kiyoko. She smiled at the masked boy before he titled his head acting as if nothing happened. Then the team had started to practice. First the team had started to practice their receives.

"Come on! How many balls are gonna be your last one?! Focus!" Coach Ukai yelled as Yamaguchi messed up his recieve.

"One more!" Yamaguchi yelled.

"Here comes!" Coach Ukai said before he tossed Yamaguchi another ball, this time recieving.

"Nice recieve!"

"Nice Yamaguchi!"

"He's completed five. Time to switch." Kiyoko said as she handed Ukai another ball while Yamaguchi walked back to the others.

"Next!"

"Here!" Daichi said before Ukai tossed him a ball. This continued until everyone had recieved five times.

"Okay! Next spike practice!" Ukai said before jumping off the platform he was on.

"Hey, wheres [Y/N] senpai. Wasn't he here a moment ago." Hinata pointed.

"Now that I think about it, yeah. Where did the kid go?" Ukai said before walking up to the window.

"Pfft- HAHA." Ukai laughed which caused the team to look out the window as well.

"Wha!! Is he really gardening right now?!" Tsukishima asked as [Y/N] was outside tending to the flowers.

"Hi hi [N/N]!" None other than Yuna said as she walked up to her brother. He looked up from the flowers and waved at her before giving his attention back to the flowers. Yuna then squated down and sat next to [Y/N].