𓄿Chapter 27𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

The whistle was blown as Oikawa went to perform his notorious jump serve. As he hit the ball, it was sent flying towards the other team before they failed to receive, giving Aoba Jousai the point. As Oikawa stood up, the stadium was filled with cheers.

"Ah!! He did it again!" Hinata shrieked as Karasuno stared intensely.

"That's the fourth consecutive service ace." Asahi said before looking at the score board, it was twenty one to ten, Aoba Jousai with a tremendous lead.

"Obviously he's got power, but that control of his is brutal." Ukai said before Hinata turned slightly to face him.

"But if we can just work around that serve..." Hinata said as Sugawara leaned forward.

"Yes, his serve is terrifying. But as a setter, Oikawa is a complete unknown to us." Sugawara said as Oikawa had a smirk on his face.

"Serve up another one!" His teammate shouted before the whistle as Kageyama watched intensely.

"Oooooolé!!" Aoba Jousai's fans in the stadium cheered as Oikawa jumped up and served the ball.

"I'm sorry!" Number two on the other team said as he barely managed to recieve the ball.

"We have a chance!"

"I got it!"

"Okay!" Oikawa said as he got into setting position.

"The thing about setters is..."

"Huh?"

"They're a lot like conductors in an orchestra. You can have the same song and the same orchestra... but change the conductor." Ukai continued as Oikawa set the ball towards Iwaizumi.

"And you get a whole different sound." Ukai finished as Iwaizumi spiked the ball, giving Aoba Jousai another point as Oikawa smirked.

"They seem to have really smooth teamwork." Sugawara said as Kageyama sat up.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi. He's number four, their left wing spiker. I heard they've been playing together since grade school. They have what you call non verbal understanding." Kageyama said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Iwaizumi and Oikawa have known one another for years. They've grown a connection that is hard to read but they understand it which puts them in an advantage... but that doesn't mean they both can be complete idiots..." [Y/N] mumbled the last part as Ukai put a hand on his chin.