𓄿Chapter 16𓄿

(Hope you like this edit because you'll be seeing this on every chapter from now on)

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Have you noticed [Y/N] senpai hasn't been at practice." Hinata pointed out as Kageyama nodded.

"He's been busy." Kiyoko said as the two first years looked at her.

"He messaged me." Kiyoko blanetly said as they nodded.

"But busy with what?" Kageyama asked as Kiyoko shrugged.

"He didn't tell me what he was doing but hes busy." She said before walking away from the two.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"You did great [N/N]! You'll be able to speak in no time!" Yuna said as she gave the boy a thumbs up. [Y/N] nodded before putting on his shoes and walked to the back door of the house.

"Are you going to the garden?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] nodded before shutting the door behind him. He picked up the an apron as he made his way to the garden. He out the apron on before turning on the faucet to the hose. He then started to water each flower individually before stopping in front the patch of lily flowers.

'Papa's favorite.' He thought before kneeling down next to the flowers.

"AHHHH!!!" [Y/N] cried as he broke down before Yuna ran outside and ran to the boy. She them held the boy in her arms as he cried into her chest.

"I know it hurts [N/N]." She said as she rocked [Y/N] in her arms.

"He's not here anymore but that doesn't mean you can't make him proud." Yuna smiled as tears formed in her eyes.

"I see you two are having a moment." A new voice said before the two looked in the direction of the voice.

"Grandpa. You scared us for a second." Yuna said as their grandpa walked up to them.

"Is little [Y/N] missing his dad?" Their grandpa or better known as Shiro [L/N]. [Y/N] nodded before Shiro sat down next to them.

"I know it's hard without him. You and your father were inseparable." Shiro said as he looked down at the flowers.

"But some wise words kiddo. If you keep weeping about the past, you won't be able to handle the present nor be able to prepare for the future." Shiro said as [Y/N] pulled away from Yuna's grasps.

"T..T-thank you grandpa." [Y/N] said as Shiro's jaw dropped.

"[Y-Y/N] you spoke! AHAHA! YOU SPOKE!" Shiro laughed as [Y/N] laughed with him.