𓄿Chapter 19𓄿

(Please y'all, wtf it's only been like a day since I changed the book cover and I already changed it again- personally I like this one better)

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Ahhh!! It's so spacious!! It's huge!!" Hinata shouted as he looked around the gym.

"Hey! No freaking out." Kageyama said as he stretched while looking at Hinata.

"You're the freak!!" Hinata retorted before Kageyama grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"You're the only freak here!!"

"D-Don't get so mad at me!!" Hinata yelled before he looked past Kageyama which made the ravenette look behind him. The team watched as Kiyoko, Takeda and [Y/N] were hanging up the teams banner. The team smiled before Ukai cleared his throat.

"All righty, then! Let's start practice!!" Ukai said.

"YESS!" The team shouted before they started to practice. Kiyoko, Takeda and [Y/N] soon walked back on to the court before Kiyoko and [Y/N] started preparing for the match.

"[Y/N], I'll go clean the water bottles. Keep an eye on the team while I'm gone." Kiyoko said before [Y/N] nodded. [Y/N] watched the team practice as he felt eyes watching him. He turned to his left to see a familiar date tech student staring at him.

"Can't wait to see how you really look." Futakuchi smirked before [Y/N] looked back at his team.

"[Y/N]! How's my form?" Nishinoya asked as [Y/N] looked at him. The masked boy put his thumbs up signaling it was good to which Nishinoya smiled.

"Thanks [Y/N]!" The libero smiled at the boy before continuing to practice with the others. Hinata had ran to pick up one of the volleyball balls before looking up to see a familiar face or rather head.

"Hey! It's turnip head!!" Hinata pointed out as Kageyama and [Y/N] looked up at the male.

"What's a turnip head?" He asked as his team let out a chuckle.

"You are. Who else could it be?" He laughed.

"What?!"

"And.." Hinata said as the three looked to their right.

"Ya-hoo~! Tobio~Chan and Chibi~Chan!! Having fun with your deviant combination? Ah! [Y/N]~Chan!! My love-" Oikawa said.

"Great King!" Hinata said as Oikawa sticked out a peace sign with his fingers before Iwaizumi smacked his hand.

"Ow!!" That hurt Iwa~Chan." Oikawa said as he rubbed his hand.