𓄿Chapter 20𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Tanaka! Do another one of those!" Daichi yelled out before Tanaka served.

"I got it!" The other team received Tanaka's serve.

"You're all good! Karasuno has a good team!"

The other team had hit the ball but Nishinoya has managed to recieve. Hinata and Kageyama then glanced at each other before Hinata ran up to the front.

"Let's show the entire stadium... 'the clipped crows' can fly once again!"

Hinata and Kageyama jumped up at the same time as Hinata prepared to hit the ball.

"He's flying."

Kageyama had set the ball to Hinata as the orange haired male spiked it. Hinata's spike left everyone in the stadium astonished. 

"Observe. The old warhorse... Karasuno is back!"

Kageyama and Hinata continued to do their special fast attacks and managed to score points for the team.

"Yes!"

"Nice Hinata! Kageyama!" Tanaka shouted as [Y/N] clapped his hands.,

"That was so close! Shake it off Ikejiri!"

"Nice try!"

"Karasuno isn't using their set and blind fast attack."

"In its place, although unpolished. They've leaned to use a normal fast attack."

"It's sloppy but they're also adjusting trajectory." Aoba Jousai's coach, Irihata smiled as he continued.

"They must have had a really productive practice match for it to happen this fast. They have learned their own weapons and practiced them. Now they utilize the best one for each match." Irihata said as he watched Karasuno.

"The precarious team that relied sorely on power has gained wisdom." He said as he shifted his attention to Ukai. To which Uaki looked at them before looking back at his team.

Hinata had recieved the ball but messed up resulting in the other team gaining a point.

"They still make a lot of basic errors."

"I'm sorry!" Hinata cried out.

"Recieving skills are the one thing you can't correct overnight." Irihata said.