𓄿Chapter 5𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"So [Y/N] senpai won't be watching our match?" Hinata pouted as Kageyama nodded.

"He said someone special to him would be visiting him today." Kageyama said as Tanaka raised a brow.

"Someone special to little [Y/N], huh?" Tanaka said before smirking.

"Maybe little [Y/N] has was grown up and is dating someone!" Tanaka laughed.

"HUH?! NO WAY!!" Both first years yelled as Tanaka continued laughing.

"Why are you two getting so worked up for? You guys jealous?" Tanaka teased.

"Tch, whatever."

"N-NO!" Hinata stuttered.

'Does [Y/N] like someone though?' Kageyama thought as Hinata was teased by Tanaka.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"[N/N]!" A women with [H/C] hair and shining [E/C] eyes waved at the masked boy as he waved back.

"Its so good to see you!" She said as she hugged [Y/N]. The boy hugged back as a smile grew on his face.

"I see you still have your mask. So how have the crows been?" The women smiled as [Y/N] let out a little laugh. [Y/N] then pulled away and took out his phone. The boy started typing as the women waited for him to finish typing.

"Hi Yuna." [Y/N]'s phone said as she smiled. Yuna [L/N], [Y/N]'s older sister.

"Still not talking after all these years huh? Oh well, that doesn't change anything for me." She said as she held his hand.

"How about we go get something to eat while we catch up? My treat!" Yuna smiled as [Y/N]. The two walked to a near by cafe and sat down before ordering something.

"Knowing you, you want [F/F] and [F/D], right?" Yuna asked as [Y/N] nodded. She flashed a quick smile before walking up to the counter to order their stuff. The two siblings were lucky enough to get seats near the window.

"Alrighty! They're preparing our stuff! But in the mean time, what have you and the crows been up to?" Yuna asked as she smiled. [Y/N] then grabbed a napkin and pulled out a pen from his pocket to write. Yuna used to go to Karasuno as was the manager for the volleyball team. After hearing [Y/N] was going to be one of the managers of the team, she was ecstatic.

"They're doing great. These first years recently joined the team and we might have a chance to get to nationals." Yuna read as her eyes sparkled.