𓄿Chapter 9𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Oh, you're back Oikawa. How's your leg?" The coach asked as Kageyama stared at the Aoba Jousai setter. Oikawa had looked at his coach as he put his fingers together.

"A-okay! I can get back to regular practice. It was just a light sprain." Oikawa said with a closed eye smile.

"Sheesh. You should be more careful. We demanded that they play Kageyama, you know. It'd be really cheap of us if we didn't play our own starting setter." The coach said.

"I apologize." Oikawa said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't push yourself Oikawa!" Some girls cheered as Oikawa waved at them which made them squeal. Just then [Y/N] had walked into the gym as he froze when his eyes met with Oikawa's eyes.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"Do you have any idea who the upperclassmen that bothered [Y/N] is?" Daichi asked Yuna as she leaned against a wall.

"I have a hunch it's Tooru Oikawa. According to some of the students he would tease and flirt with [Y/N]. But I think theres more to it then just teasing and flirting." Yuna said as she looked at Daichi.

"Did [Y/N] say anything about what happened on the rooftop of the day of, you know." Daichi asked before Yuna nodded.

"According to [Y/N], he said there was an upperclassmen of his on the roof too. He didn't expect him to be up there but that upperclassmen was taunting [Y/N]." Yuna said as her smile turned into a frown.

"T-taunting?" Daichi asked in shock. How can someone do such a thing Daichi thought to himself.

"Yes. Apparently that upperclassmen was telling [Y/N] he wasn't going to jump and was only doing it for the attention. Despite [Y/N] not having much friends in junior high, he was still well known around the school. People knew him because of the mask he wore and the fact he didn't speak." Yuna said as Daichi took everything in.

"So your guess is that Oikawa was on the roof before [Y/N] was and when he saw [Y/N] was going to jump, he thought it was him faking it for more attention?" Daichi asked as Yuna nodded.