Happy Birthday Kiyoko

When I first saw this picture, I thought the cat on her shoulder represented Nishinoya and the other one as Tanaka

When I first saw this picture, I thought the cat on her shoulder represented Nishinoya and the other one as Tanaka. So I decided to add [Y/N] as a cat in the picture 🌜

But yes happy birthday to this queen (most likely when I post this, her birthday will be over but at least I did something for the queen)

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

January 6th,

The school day had ended and Kiyoko was on her way to the gym for Karasuno's daily practice. Upon entering the gym she was met with the other two managers.

"Happy birthday Kiyoko!" Yachi said as she bowed.

"Happy birthday Kiyoko." [Y/N] said before he held her hands and pulled her into a hug. Kiyoko faintly blushed before hugging back the smaller male.

"Restrain yourselves!" Daichi growled as he held back Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"I want a hug Kiyoko too!" Tanaka yelled as Nishinoya nodded vigorously.

"Thank you guys." Kiyoko smiled before [Y/N] pulled away from the hug.

"Kiyoko! For your birthday Mr. Takeda said to take the day off from the club!" Yachi says as [Y/N] nodded.

"Oh? Really?" Kiyoko asked before Takeda walks up to them.

"Mhm! It's the least we can do for you Kiyoko!" Takeda smiled as Ukai gave her a thumbs up.

"Hope you don't mind but we're going to take you out somewhere." [Y/N] said as Kiyoko looked at him surprised.

"Yep! Think of it like a little day out for the managers!!" Yachi cheered as [Y/N] nodded.

"Where are we going?" Kiyoko asked before the two shook their heads.

"That's a surprise." [Y/N] said before Kiyoko sighed with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go!" Yachi said before the two underclassmen grabbed Kiyoko's hands and pulled her out the gym.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"The mall?" Kiyoko asked as the two nodded.

"We weren't sure what you wanted, so we're taking you shopping." Yachi said sheepishly as [Y/N] nodded.

"Thanks guy." Kiyoko said with a smile before the three walked into the building. The trio walked through each store in the mall, finding nothing Kiyoko wanted. Everything they found didn't interest the third year but this didn't surprise [Y/N].