𓄿Chapter 4𓄿

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

As Saturday approached, Hinata and Kageyama practiced and practiced from dusk till dawn. Sugawara helped Hinata during lunch outside no matter the weather while [Y/N] accompanied the boys after school to make sure they stay hydrated and weren't killing each other. Currently Hinata, Kageyama, Sugawara and [Y/N] were in the gym. ,

"Hinata has gotten a lot better this past week, don't you agree [Y/N]?" Sugawara asked as [Y/N] nodded.

'I guess all that time practicing paid off.' [Y/N] thought as Kageyama served the ball to Hinata. But instead of messing up, Hinata actually recieved. [Y/N] gasped as Kageyama looked up at the ball in awe.

'He couldn't handle a serve like that before.' Kageyama thought before Hinata dragged him out of it.

"Hey!! Don't go easy on me!" Hinata shouted.

"You asked for it!!" Kageyama shouted back before serving it again but with more force. Hinata was able to revive that one as well.

'Amazing. He improved so much in a time span of a week.' [Y/N] thought as he started to give them a round of applause.

"When I ran into Kiyoko with toast in her mouth.." [Y/N] heard someone say as he looked at the door.

"Haha, I wish." Tanaka said as he opened the door. [Y/N] waved at him before giving his attention to Hinata and Kageyama again. Tanaka waved back and noticed the two first years on the court.

"How long have they been at it?" Tanaka asked.

"Its been fifteen minutes since I got here?" Sugawara said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Fifteen minutes straight?!" Tanaka said in shock as Hinata recieved the ball again but stumbled this time.

'Hinata has amazing agility and stamina but his technique and skills aren't the greatest. But I'll make sure he improves, no not just Hinata but Kageyama too.' [Y/N] smiled to himself underneath his mask but was shook drawn out his thoughts by Kageyama.

"You must be at your limit now! Let's wrap it up-" Kageyama kept serving but was cut off by Hinata.

"Not yet!! I haven't let the ball hit the floor yet!!" Hinata yelled as sweat ran down his face.

"Take that!!" Kageyama yelled as he served the ball again but this time it went over Hinata.

"Wow, bad form! How's he supposed to get that!" Tanaka yelled.