𓄿Chapter 12𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"So you won't be at practice today?" Kiyoko asked the masked boy as he nodded.

"Oh, okay. Well I hope you're here tomorrow. Now that Nishinoya is back, you know it's going to be a pain." She said as [Y/N] laughed a little before nodding.

"Well, enjoy your break [Y/N]." Kiyoko said before walking off. [Y/N] waved before turning on his heels to walk to the gym before bumping into someone. Luckily the boy was able stop himself from falling back but meet a familiar pair of dark brown eyes.

"[Y-Y/N]!"

'Asahi.' [Y/N] thought to himself as he looked up at the ex ace.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said before walking pass [Y/N] in a fast pace.

'Is he still sorry about that happened?' [Y/N] thought to himself as he watched Asahi walk away from him

'I can't face [Y/N] anymore... not what after I did..' Asahi thought to himself as he continued to walk down the hallway.

⚝──⭒─Flashback─⭒──⚝

"Shit! I couldn't retrieve a single blocked ball!" Nishinoya said in frustration after throwing the broom stick.

"Why?! Why aren't you putting the blame on me?! We only lost the match because of me!" Asahi turned around as he shouted.

"Any ball you could've saved would've been pointless because I couldn't make them count!!" Asahi yelled as [Y/N] walked up to the closet to see what all the commotion was about.

"Asahi!" Daichi shouted, stopping the ace from continuing. Sugawara, Tanaka and [Y/N] could only stare at their ace and libero with sorrow as Nishinoya's eyes widened.

"What do you mean pointless? Okay, then why didn't you call for the set at the end? You were in position." Nishinoya stated as Ashai frowned.

"Lay off Nishinoya! It's my fault for sending all the sets his way. He got overwor-"

"Even if you did set it for me, I couldn't make it count." Asahi cut Sugawara off before Nishinoya grabbed him by the shirt.