𓄿Chapter 15𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"You're funny if you think you can beat me after ten years of losing to me."

Those words had echoed in everyone's mind as silence filled the gymnasium.

"DID [Y/N] SENPAI JUST SPEAK?!" Hinata yelled as everyone had started freaking out.

"HE DID! HE DID!" Tanaka yelled while shaking Hinata by the shoulders. Karasuno was shocked to say the very least. Even Kiyoko was surprised to hear the boy speak.

"HIS VOICE IS SO DEEP! BUT YET SO ANGELIC!!" Nishinoya yelled as he stared at the masked boy in shock. The boys voice was deep but at the same time projected a feminine voice.

"Haa!! First I witnessed him laughing now he's speaking! [Y/N] has grown so much." Asahi said with tears in his eyes.

"So the ever so silent boy is speaking so bold now huh?" Tsukishima said with a sly smile. [Y/N] had then turned to face him as he stiffened under the boys gaze.

"Shut up you dumbass. Just cause your tall doesn't mean you can talk down on me! I can practically buy you if I really wanted to but trust me, no one would buy an annoying piece of shit like you!" [Y/N] laughed as Tsukishima stood there in shook.

"BAHAHA!! TSUKISHIMA JUST GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY [Y/N]." Nishinoya and Tanaka laughed as Tsukishima stood there dumbfounded.

"W-wait! What do you mean hes lot to you for ten years?" Sugawara asked as [Y/N] turned to look at him.

"Exactly what I said. He's lost to me ever since I was seven. He's faced failure for years and that isn't going to change." [Y/N] said. His words sending shivers down both teams spines.

"Don't get so sure about that young man." Naoi said as [Y/N] turned to face him.

"Shut up." [Y/N] said as Naoi felt the boy glaring at him. He didn't protest and followed the masked boys order.

"Mr. Nekomata! What were you talking about when you said gamble?" Yaku asked Nekomata.

"Exactly what I said. Little [Y/N] and I have been gambling since he was just seven years old. The [L/N] family has earned the title of the best gamblers in Japan because of him with him being at the number one spot." Nekomata said as everyone's eye widened while [Y/N] laughed.

"But yet you still challenge me. Knowing all that information you still can't beat me." [Y/N] laughed as Nekomata smirked.

"I've beaten your sister Yuna before. It was a close game but I still won." Nekomata said as [Y/N] shook his head.

"God must have pitied you and let you win that one. But trust me thay won't happen again." [Y/N] said as he crossed his arms.

"Is this... really [Y/N]?" Kageyama asked as Daichi looked at the setter.

'Was his cute demeanor all a lie? This isn't the [Y/N] I know!' Kageyama thought to himself before he felt a hand touch his shoulder.