Special Chapter 1

(Due to popular demand, this one will be written first

(Due to popular demand, this one will be written first. You guys do realize that all three ideas were gonna be written, right? I wasn't asking which one to write, I was just saying what I'm gonna write about lmao)

ⳮⷤ ── 3rd POV ── ⳮⷤ

"[Y/N]!" Kiyoko called out as the boy turned around to look at the girl before getting up.

"I'm sorry to bother you while you're gardening but this is important." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] tilted his head in confusion.

"Some of the other volleyball teams managers and I are planning to do something special to celebrate each teams accomplishments." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] nodded.

"I think that if you joined in that it'll help us out a lot because I don't think just me and the others can handle all of them." Kiyoko said before [Y/N] nodded.

"Alright then, follow me [Y/N]." Kiyoko said before grabbing the boys hand and walking out of the garden.

ⳮⷤ ── Time Skip ── ⳮⷤ

"[Y/N]! Its a perfect fit!" Shirofuku said as she helped the masked boy put on the outfit. [Y/N] looked into the mirror only to looked away in discomfort.

'So embarrassing...' [Y/N] thought to himself.

"What's wrong [Y/N]? Getting shy?" Shirofuku smiled slyly as [Y/N] only nodded.

"You look great in it! Trust me!" She said as she patted the boys head.

"Is he almost done?" Kiyoko asked as she walked in with a blushing Yachi.

"Mhm! He's all set!" Shirofuku said as she gave her a thumbs up.

"O-oh! [Y/N]! You look good!!" Yachi said as [Y/N] looked up at her.

"N-Nice." [Y/N] muttered as he gave Yachi a thumbs up.

"We have to prepare everything now that [Y/N] is suited." Kiyoko said as the other three nodded.

ⳮⷤ ── Time Skip ── ⳮⷤ

"So what are we doing here again?" Kageyama asked as Karasuno walked down the street.

"Kiyoko, Yachi and [Y/N] planned something out for us." Sugawara said as Kageyama nodded.

"I wonder what it could be." Hinata said as he put a finger on his lips.

"Looks like we made it!" Daichi said as the team stood in front of a cafe.

"HEY HEY HEY!!"