𓄿Chapter 6𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Papa!" A small [H/C] haired boy smiled as he approached his father.

"Oh [N/N]! You're here!" A tall [H/C] haired man said as he hugged the boy.

"Yeah! Momma said that you need help!!" The boy said as his father nodded.

"Yep! You think you got what it takes to help me out in the garden?" His father asked as [Y/N] nodded excitedly.

"Alrighty! I'm gonna need you to water the plants over there while I get rid of these stupid weeds." The man said before giving [Y/N] a watering can. The boy trotted to said plants to poured the water on them as his father pulled the weeds from his garden.

⚝──⭒──⭒──⚝

"So [Y/N] and his father were really close?" Daichi asked as Yuna nodded.

"Yes, they were very close. [Y/N] picked up his love for gardening from our father but then it happened." Yuna trialed off.

"What happened?"

"Our fathers death." Yuna said as Daichi froze.

"After that our mother went crazy. Our family only fell apart as our mother grew distant from [Y/N] only hurting him more." Yuna said as she looked at the gym.

"Why did your mother do that to him?" Daichi asked.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Momma..." A small [Y/N] said as his mother turned sharply to look at him.

"What is it [Y/N]?" She spat as [Y/N] looked to the floor.

"W-why do you not like me?" The boy asked as his mother laughed.

"You look so much like him. It's already hard enough to move on but with you around it's like seeing him. You're a replica of your father and I can't stand it." She said harshly as [Y/N] nodded before leaving the room.

⚝──⭒──⭒──⚝

"She soon spiraled out of control because [Y/N] was a constant reminder of our father. She killed herself a few months after our fathers death and ever since [Y/N] blamed himself for her death. He told me his face was the problem, his voice was the problem, he was the problem. Which is why he wears that mask. But theres more to it sadly." Yuna said as she looked at Daichi.

"You can't tell anyone any of this. Got it?" Yuna said as Daichi nodded.

"[Y/N] had... suicidal thoughts. In his first year of junior year he tried to kill himself but he was so close to actually doing it cause of some shit head upperclassmen. [Y/N] was practically getting bothered by some of the upperclassmen and it got to that point where he jumped. " Yuna spat as Daichi's eyes widened.

"W-what?" Daichi said

"[Y/N] jumped but that guy stalled him long enough for us to get reinforcements to save him." Yuna said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"According to [Y/N], the guy was telling him he wouldn't jump and that he was doing it for attention but forgot which one it was. But I know he's lying, despite the kid treating him like shit, he still wanted to protect him." Yuna finished as Daichi nodded.

"So what's the plan to get him to open up to us?" Daichi asked.

"He'll open up to you guys on his own time. I think he likes you guys a lot. For all you know he might start speaking soon." Yuna smiled before walking back to the gym.

"Seriously!?" Daichi asked in shock.

"I said might but like I said, he'll come around on his own time. So just give him the time and space he needs. Don't force it out of him." She said as Daichi followed. The two walked up to the door before noticing a basket in front of it. Yuna picked up and looked inside to see a note on. Her eyes sparkled as she slammed open the gym door

"[N/N]!!!! YOU HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!!" Yuna cheered as [Y/N] looked at her in shock.

"WHAT!? SECRET ADMIRER?!" Hinata and Kageyama yelled as Yuna handed her brother the basket. [Y/N] looked into the basket to see a note with his name on it, a [Favorite/Animal] plush, sweets and some flowers. [Y/N] felt himself turn red as [Y/N] read the letter.

'[Y/N]! I know you and you know me but we left off on bad terms but I'm hoping we can make up. I want to thank you for not telling the school about the incident, after that I felt incredibly bad for what I did and regretted everything but you never gave me a change to apologize. I'll keep you updated on when we can meet. From your secret admirer.' [Y/N] read in his head before closing the letter and putting it in the basket.

"So who was it from?" Tanaka asked as [Y/N] shrugged.

"So the person didn't sign their name, huh?" Kageyama said as Hinata scratched his head, thinking who it could have sent that gift.

"Well, theres not really any point of guys wondering. Unless maybe one of you do it." Yuna said while looking at the guys. They all froze and averted their eyes under her gaze.

"Just kidding!" Yuna laughed as they almost sighed.

"Yeesh, she's so intimidating when she wants to be." Sugawara laughed as Daichi nodded.

'So behind the mask with a smile on it, lies a face with sadness and insecurities?' Daichi thought to himself before.

"Well, we'll see you guys around. Me and [N/N] have some catching up to do." Yuna smiled as she walked to the door with [Y/N] following behind her like a lost puppy. The two siblings walked out leaving the gym before Yuna turned to [Y/N].

"Did you hear? The crows have has a little match with Aoba Johsai." She said as [Y/N] nodded.

Though the person who sent the basket was anonymous, [Y/N] knew who exactly sent it. [Y/N] and Yuna walked side by side as he repeated the admirers name in his head.

'Tooru Oikawa'