𓄿Chapter 17𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"G-good luck...everyone.... I-I believe in... e-everyone of... you."

The gym fell into silence as those words left [Y/N]'s mouth.

"How are we sure this isn't Yuna again-"

"Did I miss it?!" Yuna yelled as she barged through the gym doors. The team looked back to Yuna and then looked back at [Y/N].

"AHHHHHHH!!!" The team cried as [Y/N] hugged himself.

"M-maybe... this w-was a... bad i-idea.." [Y/N] said as he looked down at his feet.

"N-NO [Y/N] SENPAI!! IT ISN'T!!!" Hinata cried as [Y/N] looked back at the team.

"S-so his voice i-isn't deep." Nishinoya said as Kiyokp looked at Yuna.

"So you used a voice changer underneath the mask last time?" Kiyoko asked as Yuna nodded.

"I can assure you that he doesn't have a voice changer either." Yuna smiled as she put a hand on her chest while looking up at [Y/N].

"[N/N], I'm so proud of you." Yuna whispered as she smiled at [Y/N].

"W-we finally heard him speak!!" Asahi cried as he hugged Sugawara and Daichi. [Y/N] had then looked at Kageyama to see the setter dumbfounded.

"[Y/N]..." Kageyama muttered as [Y/N] climbed down the ladder. When he reached the floor he was met black piercing eyes.

"[Y/N] senpai!! We'll win this for you!!" Kageyama shouted as he grabbed both of the boys hands.

"YEAHHHH!!!" The team shouted as [Y/N] looked at Kiyoko. Kiyoko then smiled at the boy before he ran up to her and hugged her.

"Good job [Y/N]." Kiyoko said as she patted his head.

"[Y/N]!! Kiyoko!! We'll do our best!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled as [Y/N] laughed with each other.

"WE'RE GOING TO WIN IN THE FIRST ROUND!!" Daichi yelled.

"YESSS!!!" The team yelled as Tanaka lifted up Nishinoya while Hinata started jumping.

"What's wrong four eyes? Don't have a snarky remark to say this time?" Yuna taunted as she sticked her tongue out at Tsukishima. Tsukishima only rolled his eyes in response.

"But anyways! You guys have a big day tomorrow! [N/N] and I are gonna take our leave now. So make sure to rest up and be ready tomorrow." Yuna said as [Y/N] waved bye to everyone before the two left.