𓄿Chapter 26𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧   3rd POV   ✧☾.·:·.*═

[Y/N] sat on the bench next to Kiyoko as Date tech and Karasuno played against each other. [Y/N] felt his eye grow heavy as he looked down to the floor.

'I'm helpful, right?' [Y/N] thought.

'Or am I just useless... I just stand there and watch... All I do is stare and take up space...'

'Kiyoko probably finds me annoying too...'

'Kageyama and Hinata look up to me but... they probably just pity me...'

'Oikawa probably doesn't even like me either and is just being nice to me to feel better about himself...'

'Everyone on the team probably finds me as a nuisance...'

'Maybe I should quit the team. They're probably be better off without me anyways...' [Y/N] thought as he clutched on to his pants.

"[Y/N]? You alright?" Kiyoko asked as she put a hand on his shoulder. [Y/N] looked up at her before nodding.

'I hate thinking... It's like walking on a frozen lake, one wrong move and you're drowning and can't escape.' [Y/N] thought before closing his eyes. Kiyoko then exchanged glances with Takeda before he smiled.

"[Y/N]! Can we speak privately?" Takeda asked before [Y/N] sighed and nodded. The two got up and walked out the gym. Takeda closed the door after [Y/N] walked out and smiled at the masked boy warmly.

"What's wrong [Y/N]? Your mood changed drastically." Takeda asked with concern laced in his voice. [Y/N] sighed again before signaling Takeda to follow him. The older man nodded before following [Y/N] to a bench. The boy sat down before Takeda quickly sat next to him.

"Mr. Takeda, am I useless? I've been thinking about it. I bring nothing to the team and I've been thinking of quitting." [Y/N] said as Takeda's eyes widened, taken aback by his words.

"No! Of course you're not useless!" Takeda said as [Y/N] looked down.

"How? How am I useful..?" [Y/N] asked as Takeda tensed up.

"[Y/N], you're always there to help whenever we need someone. On top of that, you always follow orders! Not to mention, the team loves you a lot! They may not say it but they do! Please reconsider!" Takeda said with a bow before [Y/N] looked away.

"You're always cheering the team on to! You may not do it verbally but it still helps and the team loves your support!" Takeda said before [Y/N] nodded.