𓄿Chapter 22𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Kiyoko what are you watching?" Takeda asked before Kiyoko turned her phone off.

"Its just a performance by a famous Japanese idol." Kiyoko said as Takeda titled his head.

"Her name is Yukina, well her idol name." Kiyoko said before opened her phone and showed the teacher a picture of said idol.

She had long straight white hair with two braid on both sides of her head. Her red ruby eyes shimmered with joy and determination. In the picture she wore a big heart warming smile but Takeda closed his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"What's wrong sir?" Kiyoko asked as she closed her phone.

"I feel like I've seen that face somewhere before." Takeda said before opening his eyes.

"Ahaha! But anyways, let's get back to the gym!" Takeda said before the two started walking.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"All right! We're gonna win round two as well!!" Hinata shouted before a shadow appeared over him. Hinata turned around and looked up to see date tech's middle blocker, Aone. The middle blocker then turned his head slightly before looking down at Hinata to which sent shivers down the smaller males spin. Hinata jumped and hid behind Tanaka before said male looked down at the orange haired boy.

"Go go let's go! Let's go date tech!!" The crowd chanted.

"Date tech!! Fight!"

"YEAH!!" The team yelled before they started running

"Those guys sure keep busy with scare tactics!" Tanaka said as Hinata trembled.

"Date tech scares me. They'd overwhelm anyone sharing the same court."

"I felt so bad for the spiker on the team they played in the first round." It was like they literally won't cut any slack for anyone."

"Captains!" The referee said as Daichi and date techs captain walked up to each other.

"Let's have a good match!" The both said as they shook one another's hands. After this the cheers from date tech fans filled the stadium.

"It's like the entire stadium wants Date tech to win." Takeda laughed nervously before Daichi ran up to Ukai and Takeda.

"We're receiving first! We're on this side!" Daichi informed the two.

"Right." Ukai said with a nod before Daichi turned around.

"Warm up! Receiving!!" Daichi shouted.