Happy Birthday Kageyama

Hahaha mini reader (Ririka basically represents the reader) on Kageyama's shoulder goes brrr-

But yes, I'm doing a birthday special for Kageyama because if it wasn't for him than this book wouldn't even be made! For those who don't know, someone requested a one shot with Kageyama and in the one shot, the reader wore a mask and was similar to Ririka Momobami from Kakegurui.So I ended up getting inspired and wrote this book.

Note that this chapter does not have anything to do with the actual story. It is just a special chapter.

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

Kageyama had walked to school like normal, yeah sure it was his birthday but it wasn't like the ravenette cared. He just saw it as another regular day. Currently it was lunch and Kageyama was on his way to the vending machine to get a carton of milk. While on his way, he saw [Y/N] standing next to said vending machine.

Kageyama raised a brow as he watched the masked boy while walking up to him. It looked like as if the boy was looking for someone. After [Y/N] turned and saw Kageyama, he waved at the setter before walking up to him.

"Hello [Y/N] senpai." Kageyama said as [Y/N] waved before standing in front of the male. [Y/N] then opened his bag before pulling out an envelope. It was a white envelope, nothing special really. But it's what's in the inside that counts.

[Y/N] handed Kageyama the envelope before Kageyama raised a brow. [Y/N] only nodded as Kageyama opened the envelope and pulled out a card. But not just any card, it was a milk carton shaped birthday card. Kageyama stared at the card in amazement before [Y/N] grabbed his arm.

"O-open it." [Y/N] said before Kageyama opened the letter. He saw writing in the card and read it.

'Dearest Tobio,

I know today's you birthday. Which is why I'm writing to you right now. I hope you enjoy your birthday today! I actually made some plans for us to go out after school to celebrate your birthday. And no you can't back down because I told Daichi we'd be busy today and not to let you into the gym if you try to go to practice. But anyways! Meet me at the school gate when school is over and then we'll celebrate your birthday

Sincerely, [Y/N]

Kageyama would he lying if he said that he wasn't excited. It wasn't everyday he'd get a chance to hang out with [Y/N]. Kageyama looked up from the letter to see [Y/N] tilting his head.