𓄿Chapter 34𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═

As the third set progressed, Aoba Jousai had learned to counter Hinata's superhuman attack along with their broad jump.

"Nineteen to sixteen..." [Y/N] said as he watched the score board before the whistle was blown.

"Now they've used both timeouts."

"What else are they supposed to do? Unless they use a timeout to physically stop Seijou's momentum, they'll run away with a match." Shimada informed.

'Isn't there something?! Anything that can change the momentum? We don't need big guns. I just want one play. Just one play to clear the air!' Ukai thought.

"Coach." [Y/N] said, drawing the man out of his thoughts. Ukai looked at [Y/N] before the boy signaled him to come towards him. The masked boy then whispered something into Ukai's ears before his eyes widened and turned to look at Shimada. To which said male had a confused look on his face before the game continued.

As Hinata spiked the ball and Iwaizumi blocked it, the referee blew the whistle indicating Iwaizumi had touched the net.

"Seijou touched the net! Thank goodness!"

"Still..."

'Now Chibi~Chan is in the back row!' Oikawa thought as he smirked.

"If we screw this up, Seijou will have twenty points! And if they take the momentum along with it, we'll never catch up!" Shimada said as he started to rub his hands together.

"Hey Shimada! Look!"

"T-Tadashi is their pinch server!?" Shimada said in shock as Yamaguchi held the number ten sign while shaking recklessly.

"What is Keishin thinking!? Is he dumb!? I told them that he only flukes them at best!!" Shimada said as he dropped to the floor clutching his head.

"It probably means hes hoping for a fluke. You never know what will change the momentum."

"Karasuno's pinch server?" Hanamaki asked as he wiped his mouth with his shirt.

"Is he good at serving? Or is it simply to clear the air?" Watari asked.

"Either way, we aren't giving up the momentum." Iwaizumi said as Hinata grabbed the sign in Yamaguchi's hand.

"Yamaguchi, you can do this. But you won't beat me!" Hinata said before Yamaguchi's eyes widened.

'He hates being out of the match, even for a second.' Yamaguchi thought.