Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years

Y'all probably like, "bitch where is the new chapter 🤬

Y'all probably like, "bitch where is the new chapter 🤬."

Well, I felt like writing this than writing a new chapter out because it'll literally just be about date techs match against Karasuno and y'all already know how that goes. 🗿

But anyways, I might or might not write birthday chapters about each character when it's their birthday but I'll see if I'm still writing by then.

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

December 31st,

The sound of an alarm went off as Daichi opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes he finally threw the covers off of himself and got out of bed. He did his normal morning routine and got changed into some sweat clothing. Daichi walked to the front door before he started to put his shoes on.

"I'm going on a jog!" Daichi shouted before he heard an okay from his mother. As he opened the door he was met with white theatrical comedy mask.

"Oh! [Y/N], what are you doing here?" Daichi asked before said male handed him an envelope. Daichi accepted the envelope and opened it.

"You are formally invited to the [L/N]'s new year party." Daichi read before looking back at the masked boy. [Y/N] titled his head as he waiting for a response from Daichi.

"I'll be sure to be there." Daichi said with a smile before [Y/N] nodded.

"[Y/N], would you like to go on a walk with me?" Daichi asked before [Y/N] nodded. Daichi decided it was best to walk rather than jog because he knew [Y/N] wouldn't be able to catch up nor last long from past experiences. [Y/N] nodded before turning around and walking off the the Sawamura residence. Daichi followed behind as the two started to walk.

"So [Y/N], how are you? What time did you wake up.' Daichi asked.

"I'm fine Daichi. I woke up around four am." [Y/N] said, his voice distorted by his mask.

"Four? So you were up for three hours doing what exactly?" Daichi said as he looked at his phone.

"I was asking everyone what size they are in clothing." [Y/N] said as he pulled out a list of each team members size.

"Oh, for what?" Daichi asked as [Y/N] put the list away.

"I'm getting everyone yukata's for new years because everyone has to wear one for the party." [Y/N] said as they walked.

"Oh alright." Daichi said.

"You're coming with me since today is your birthday you get to help me pick who gets what." [Y/N] said as Daichi looked at him before smiling.