𓄿Chapter 10𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

"Come on. A little louder [N/N]! You've got this!" Yuna cheered as [Y/N] sat down on the chair in front of her.

"My.... n-name... Is.... is.... [Y-Y/N].... [L/N]." [Y/N] mumbled as Yuna clapped.

"You're doing great [N/N]! But if you want to speak properly without the mumbling you'll have to exercise your vocal cords. So follow my lead." Yuna said before she cleared her throat.

"AHHHHH!!!" She yelled.

"W-W-WAHHHH!!" [Y/N] cried as he fell back, falling off of his chair.

"[Y/N]!! I'm didn't mean to scare you!" Yuna said as she ran to the boy sides.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she helped the boy up.

"Mhm..." He said as he stood up to dust himself off.

"But hey, looks like I got a scream out of ya, so now we can continue now that your vocal cords should work better now. So try talking but more louder."

"My n-name is... [Y/N] [L/N]." The boy said clearly as Yuna clapped.

"Amazing [Y/N]! It was only your second attempt and you improved so much!" She said as she hugged him.

'Getting him to speak isn't the problem but getting him to speak to people will.' Yuna thought to herself as her smiled dropped.

"A-ah! D-d-did I do s-something w-wrong?" [Y/N] panicked as he noticed his sisters smile turn into a frown.

"No no! Not at all [N/N]! I'm just thinking that's all!" Yuna smiled again as she patted [Y/N]'s head. The boy nodded before he pulled away from the hug.

"I don't want to push you too hard, so I think this will be the end of our voice training today. But I must warn you! The more we get into it the longer the sessions!" Yuna said as she gave him a thumbs.

"Y-yes!" [Y/N] said as he put his thumbs up.

⚝──⭒─🏐─⭒──⚝

"Kageyama. How do you know [Y/N]? Like how long?" Sugawara asked as they sat on the bus driving back to Karasuno.

"Me and [Y/N] senpai have known each other since we were kids, well knew of each other. Give or take when I was four and he was five. We started talking formally in junior high. Well I did." Kageyama said as Tanaka let out a laugh at the last sentence.