𓄿Chapter 13𓄿

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─3rd POV─⭒──⚝

Key: [F/A] = Favorite Animal

"So, how's school going for you [Y/N]~Chan?" Oikawa asked as [Y/N] shrugged. Don't get me wrong, [Y/N] was an exceptional student. Despite not speaking, he stayed on top of his grades while also helping his teammates stay on top of theirs.

"Oh! Look we're here!" Oikawa said as they stopped in front of a bakery.

'Guess he was serious about the milk bread.' [Y/N] thought to himself as they walked into the bakery. As they walked in, Oikawa was greeted by a bunch of fangirls.

'I forgot that he had a fanbase.' [Y/N] thought to himself as Oikawa had gotten surrounded by some fan girls.

"Hello girls!" Oikawa said as they waved and greeted him back.

'After all hes and exceptional setter and a big flirt when it comes to women.' [Y/N] thought to himself before he felt an arm wrap around his waist.

"As you can see, I'm with a friend. So it would be lovely if you guys gave me sometime to hang out with him." Oikawa said as you nodded. The girls reluctantly agreed and carried on with what they were doing.

"Now then, let's get some milk break!" Oikawa smiled as [Y/N] nodded. Oikawa had walked up the the counter and ordered two bags of milk bread before giving the cashier money.

"[Y/N]~Chan? How are you gonna eat?" Oikawa asked before [Y/N] shrugged as he sat down on a chair. Oikawa took a seat next to him before resting his head on his arms as he looked at [Y/N].

"Order for Oikawa?" The women behind the cash register said before Oikawa got up.

"Right here! That was quick." Oikawa laughed before [Y/N] nodded. Oikawa grabbed the bag from the women before walking back to you.

"Come on [Y/N]~Chan, let's go." Oikawa said before grabbing [Y/N]'s hand. The two left the bakery and [Y/N] felt the gaze of people on him. A chill ran down [Y/N]'s spine but shook it off and continued walking with Oikawa.

"Alright! Lets go to the arcade!" Oikawa said as he walked [Y/N] to the arcade. [Y/N] smiled underneath his mask at Oikawa's behavior.

'He reminds me of Hinata.' [Y/N] thought as he let out a little laugh before Oikawa looked at him.

"[Y/N]~Chan laughing?! I thought I'd never see the day that would happen!" Oikawa said as [Y/N] shook his head. The two continued to walk hand in hand before they heard a familiar voice.

"Trashykawa! So this was the very important thing you had to do today huh?"

"Iwa~Chan!! Don't ruin my date with [Y/N]~Chan!" Oikawa protested before he earned a smack on the head.

"I'm tagging along!" Iwaizumi yelled as Oikawa rubbed the back of his head.

"No! I planned this date out with [Y/N]~Chan!" Oikawa yelled before receiving another smack from Iwaizumi.