𓄿Chapter 23𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

"After watching them in the first round, I expect their first shot will be a powerful serve. They crush with serves and block every point. Date tech starts by discouraging their opponents from thr get-go. [Y/N] helped out a bit by intimidating with his little speech." Ukai said before [Y/N] nodded.

"They have the ability to intimidate others but they can easily be intimidated as well." [Y/N] said before looking at Futakuchi, catching the male staring at him. Futakuchi quickly looked away before Sugawara and Daichi glared daggers at him.

"Recieve the first ball and get it up in the air!" Ukai continued.

"Yes!!" The team shouted before Ukai looked at Kageyama.

"So, you know what to do Kageyama?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Kageyama said with a nod.

"Good. Now break through that iron wall!" Ukai said with a smirk.

"Yes sir!!" The team shouted.

"Karasuno! Fight!!" Daichi shouted as the team huddled up.

"Yeah!!!" They shouted before running on to the court.

"That's funny, Karasuno's ace is starting in the back row." Sadayuki said as him and Irihata walked towards the railing of the seats.

"Yeah. They're starting in the strongest receiving formation. Date tech is playing it the same as the first round." Irihata said.

'You can do it!' Kiyoko thought as she watched the team. The referee blew the whistle indicating the start of the match.

"Bring it!!" Nishinoya yelled.

"One point!" Tanaka yelled.

"Kamasaki! You can do it!"

"C'mon!" Date tech encouraged Kamasaki before he served the ball.

"Daichi!" Nishinoya called out before Daichi received the ball.

"Nice recieve!" Kageyama said before he jumped up to set the ball.

'He has a clean form. It's difficult to read how high the set will be.' Date techs coach, Oiwake Takuro thought as he watched Kageyama set.

'However...' Kageyama set the ball to Hinata as the orange haired Male jumped up to spike the ball, only for Aone and Futakuchi to jump up and block it. Hinata had spiked it and the ball hit Aone's arm which caused it to fall on the floor, giving Karasuno the point.