Chapter 10: Stalker

"Do you even see me? Do you know who I am? Or how do I look now? You don't like me like that.
-Jungkook, Decalcomania-"

•Third POV•

Jimin walks back and forth around the house. Trying to find Jungkook's stuff to prepare him to go to his workplace, this morning. Jimin is doing a pretty good job on being able to wakes up earlier than Jungkook himself, so that he can prepares him his breakfast, and can walks him towards the exit of the house.

As Jimin finishes the last thing on his list for the morning, he glances at the clock, that shows him that it's now 7.20 a.m.

"Oh god... he's late." Jimin thought to himself, as he walks in towards the Alpha's room, and seeing Jungkook wearing his all-black shirt, blazer, and his black slacks. His raven hair that reaches to his cheekbones, are being perfectly volume, as Jimin can't help but to stare at him. How can he not, when this man in front of him is looking like a whole four course meal? But then, he shakes his thoughts away, and walks towards him. Remembering that Jungkook is going to be late for work.

"Daddy, why aren't you finished yet? You're late. Where's your tie?" Jimin questions, as he looks around, and sees a black tie laying on the bed, as he takes it, and goes in front of the Alpha to tie it nicely around his neck.

His cheeks are heating up, when Jungkook's hands reaching out to hold his waist. Jimin swears that he can see how Jungkook's eyes are staring at him, like he's going to attack him at any seconds.

"T-There. Finish." Jimin says, as he pat the Alpha's hard chest.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiles, as Jimin returns him the same smile.

"Come, and grab your things. I'll go get your sandwich that I've made earlier." Jimin states, as he grabs the raven's hand towards the living room, as Jungkook chuckles.

"You do know that I can come late to my workplace, right?"

"You are not going to come late to your workplace, just because you're the company's CEO." Jimin talks back, as he walks towards the kitchen, and search for a food container. As soon as he finds the one that's not too big, he puts the sandwiches inside it, and places the container inside Jungkook's briefcase.

"Makes sure you eat your breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook says, before he walks inside his daughter's room to scent her, and comes back towards Jimin, who is waiting for him in front of the door.

"Have a safe drive to work, Daddy."

"I will." Jungkook smiles, before he kisses Jimin on the lips, and scent him on his scent gland. Knowing it too well that the Omega likes it when he does that, as Jimin always asks him to scent him before he goes to bed.

"Be a good boy while I'm at work. Okay?"

"Okay. Goodbye, Daddy."

"Goodbye, Sweetheart." The both of them shares a smile on their face, as Jungkook steps out from the door of his house. And as soon as Jimin close the door, his smile falters slightly. The sparkles on his both eyes are no longer there. Leaving a cold expression on his face.

It's not like he doesn't know if Jimin will be lying to his face, once he gets to work.

Smiling his dark smile that has a thousands of bad meanings, he gets into his silver mercedes, as he drives towards the Golden Closet building.

"Where the fuck is my report that I've asked you to do?" Jungkook asks his employee. A clear rage in his voice, as he stares at the Beta in front of him. If looks could kill, the Beta is sure is going to die on the spot.