Chapter 25: A family man

"I'm not perfect. But I love you. I really do. And I promise to be your best friend, your partner in crime and your lover. Forever."

•Third POV•

“Omega... Sweetheart?”

“Mm...”

Jimin groans softly. His eyes are opening slowly. Hearing Jungkook calls for him, as his minds are now awake from his beauty sleep.

“Mm...What?”

Jimin's eyes gazes towards his Alpha, who is holding a tray of food and water on his hand. Jungkook smiles. Seeing Jimin's fluffy blonde hair with his bed eyes and a glowing skin. He is so cute that the Alpha just wants to squeeze and bite his cheeks and attacks him with all of the kisses in the world. Jungkook sits on the bed, as Jimin changes his positions to sitting. His back is resting against the bed board.

“I make you two a porridge with a mix of fruit and a glass of milk for your breakfast!”

Jungkook cheekily says, as Jimin smiles. Jungkook has never done any of this to him before.

“Oh, so now you're giving me a breakfast in bed? Wait. What time is it? Why are you still here? Don't you have to go to work?”

“Yes, because I'm going to take care of you like I said before. Uh... It's ten in the morning now, and today is Saturday. I don't have to go to work.”

Jungkook chuckles, as he answers all of Jimin's sudden questions. Hearing Jimin makes an ‘Oh’ sound with a little smile on his face.”

“Right. I forgot. I'll eat the breakfast, Just let me go to the toilet and brush my teeth first.”

Jungkook nods. Helping Jimin to stands up from the bed. He is going to protect Jimin and his pup at all costs.

“Be careful and watch your steps while you're in the toilet!”

Jungkook shouts. Hearing the faint giggles, along with Jimin replying to him with the word ‘Okay’. Jungkook sets the tray of food on the nightstand, as the bedroom door opens. Following with his daughter crawling inside.

Jungkook beams. Lifting his daughter, and gives her a peck on the forehead. Earning a giggle from Aerum, as she kisses Jungkook's cheeks. Making Jungkook smiles.

“Hey, Princess. Where's your bottle, hm?”

“Out. In fwont Barbie!”

“Oh...Have you finished your milk?”

Aerum nods. She is now learning a little bit on how to speak. She always randomly copies her parent's words, whenever she hears something, as it is one of a children's development. Suddenly, they hear a faint sounds of a gag, along with the sound of Jimin throwing up inside the bathroom.

“Sweetheart, are you okay?!”

“Uh... I'm okay!”

Jimin shouts back. Continuing to brush his teeth, and his face, as he steps out of the bathroom. Grinning.

“I already have a morning sickness...Since when am I carrying your pup?”