Chapter 37: Lost and found

(Fanart is by @zimchim9795 on twitter)

"It is like you're really here with me. When in the reality, you're not."

•Jimin's POV•

(Present day. Somewhere in Seoul.)

"So Jungkook has been captured by the police."

Taehyung huffs and rolls his eyes, as I sit there on my bed. My eyes are still staring at the horrifying picture on the laptop screen in front of me. It's not like I'm disgusted, anyways. I killed people so many times. This scene is completely normal. I guess I'm just... Utterly shocked. Shocked by the information that Yoongi had gave me.

"Yes, he was." Yoongi says, as he licks his lips.

"Okay...Fuck, Okay. This thing was happening like eight years ago? It says here on top of the post. So this thing isn't new....Where is he now? Does this post has anything mentioned about the punishment that he has to take?"

I questions. Nibbling on my bottom lip nervously. I leans my head on top of Taehyung's shoulder, as he pats my thigh as a comfort sign. Both of us are watching at the Alpha in front of us, as he browses into the internet. Searching for something... Anything, that could be useful. Hopefully Jungkook is still alive...

"Ah, wait, I found something!" Yoongi exclaims, as both me and Taehyung scoots closer to him. Reading the post about the old event that had happened a few years ago.

As we read the phrases on the post way further, suddenly, we found the statement that we're looking for, as both Taehyung and Yoongi gasp softly in unison.

Great.

"Jimin... They fucking put him into a Mental Hospital at Gangnam-gu."

Yoongi voices out, as Taehyung joins into the conversation. "It's not even far from here...What the fuck, you have got to be kidding me."

They commented. Meanwhile, my eyes are now sparkling in excitement. I mean why don't I? Jungkook is here! Jungkook is- Shit.

"Tell the boys to prepare their weapons... Anything will do. We'll take him tonight."

•Third POV•

(Present day; Cyber University of Korea.)

Jimin walks there in the hallway. His books are being held securely in his arms like a typical university student. Two months had passed. And now, he has to go back to his University to continue his class for this year. Jungkook was a little frightened about the idea of Jimin going back to his University with a pup inside his Omega's tummy. But Jimin was already managed to encourage him that he's going to be fine.

As he opens his locker to get his black coloured bag to go back home, he puts all of the books in his arms, as he closes it back. Feeling like he's going to die from a sudden shock, when he sees his own best friend besides him. Coming from out of nowhere.

"TAE!"

Jimin shouts at the other Omega. Placing his hand on his fast beating heart. "Can you not just appear besides me like that again?? I could die from a sudden shock, you know?!"