Chapter 36: Help me (M)

Warning: This chapter has a full smut. You have been warned.

"I am my own ghost that haunts the memories that I love the most."

•Third POV•

After the Alpha left his tired Jimin alone sleeping on the bed, he goes out of the house to dispose the dead body from earlier. He totally forgot about it, from all of the fucking. So, he figures out that this is the best time to burn the body into ashes, and throw it inside the river, before Jimin's heat comes.

Once he parks his car in front of the river, he takes the container that's full with a grey ash of a corpse, as he throws it into the water using his gloves.

This thing has become his routine when it comes to killing people. He had done this like so many times. Wear his gloves, kill, burn the body, and throw the ash away. Simple. It looks easy. But actually, it's not. You have to face with all of the bad consequences. But not if you're smart to hide your secret, of course.

But Jungkook.... He's in another story.

Once he arrives in front of the door of his house, he unlocks and opens it, as he is immediately being hit by a strong sweet scent of Jimin. Making his eyes glows red, from the arousal.

"Sweetheart?" Jungkook calls for him. Walking towards the bedroom. Seeing Jimin lying there helplessly. Panting with his slick licking hard cock.

"Alpha...Help me please...It hurts..."

Jimin cries. Gripping the white mattress strongly using his hands.

"Aw, Jimin... You waited for me without touching yourself?"

Jungkook asks, while his body is hovering on top of the Omega in heat. Leaning towards their mating mark, and inhaling the scent that makes him goes more crazier than he already is. His hand is traveling down to touch at Jimin's cock. Rubbing his thumb at the tip of the Omega's length. Feeling the hot pre-cum, as Jimin squirms under his touch.

"I-I'm... Afraid that you won't...Like it if I do that...Ngh~"

Jimin moans. Arching his body at Jungkook's touch. "Please."

He begs, as Jungkook leans away from him. Taking his clothes off from head to toe and getting himself on between the Omega's milky legs, and spreads it apart. Aligning his hard cock against the entrance, and push it inside, slowly. He hears the Omega gasp, as he chokes out a little moan pass his lips.

After that, Jungkook doesn't say anything else, as he leans down to kiss Jimin on his plump lips. Thrusting hard, in and out of his entrance. Their hands are intertwined with each other, as they kiss sloppily. Jimin's saliva is drooling down his chin. Licking and sucking on each other's lips and tounge.

"Mh~ Harder!"

Jimin pulls out the kiss, and squeezes his eyes shut. Throwing his head back, as Jungkook ruts himself inside of him. His body and the bed jolts, everytime Jungkook snaps his hips into him.

"F-Fuck. Ah~ You feel so good..."

Jungkook groans. Licking and swirling his tounge around Jimin's hard nipple.

"Oh~ Hah...Hah...Alpha..."

Jimin gasp. Arching his body and shoots his strings of cum. Hitting up against the Alpha's abs. But Jungkook doesn't care. Jimin is looking so welcoming. So...

"F-fuck." Jungkook groans, as he buries his cock deep into Jimin, and cums against the Omega's wall. Knotting him and licking his lips.

"O-Oh my god. AH~! I-It's- Fuck."