Chapter 38: Welcome (End)

"You're gonna be happy," said life. "But first, I will have to make you strong."

•Jungkook's POV.•

Jimin hyung is...A person who I can rely on when I'm feeling down and feels like I'm going to give up on my life.

He's my light in the darkness that surrounds me since I'm just a little kid.

When I'm in highschool, I was just a lost boy. Wondering around without anyone to rely on. To tell me about what should I do to face my problems. And so, I began to handle things using my own way. If I don't like someone's attitude towards me, I kill them. That's what happens to my parents. As a little kid...I need love. Not that kind of a romantic relationships, but a parent's love. A mother's love. I never received that as a child. Life has been really hard for me. With no one to love me and give me care, I feel like I'm unwanted. As if like I shouldn't have been brought to this world. My parents would call me a burden.

They call me a burden because I was so problematic. I'm rude to people, always cause a problem... Smoking, drugs, I tried it all. Well, only once. But I have my own reasons. I want their attention. I want their full attentions only to me. But then I stopped doing all of that, because I can't take the torture that my parents had gave me. They would beat me all the time. Saying a very negative and bad words towards me. It was all slowly began to taking a toll on myself.

Toxic parents are real. Toxic families are real. And that, believe it or not, will effect the family member's health and minds. It will make them feel sick, sad, depressed, not feeling worthy about themselves, a trust issue, anger issues, split personality, and so on. It's a mental abuse. It'll effects a children's innocent soul.

I can't escape from home. I have no one, not even friends to seeks a help on. I have to avoid them from keep abusing me, so what should I do? I had two choices. Whether I should kill myself, or kill my parents then take their money to live all by myself. Try to find a job or something. I'd think about this for a very long time. At the end, I figured out that...Maybe I have a chance to be happy if I live a little longer. And so, I made my choice and took the worst and bad decisions to end my suffering. I killed my parents. It was the first time that I've ever killed someone. I didn't know what to do with the dead bodies.

And so, I took a black, pretty big bag that I found inside my parent's room, and stuff them inside it. Contemplating about whether I should just toss it into the river or buried them, as I went out. Dragging the bag with the dead bodies, as I decided to throw it into the river. I was 13 years old at that time, so... Pretty young if you ask me.

As I lifted the bag into my arms, suddenly, I heard a footstep of someone behind me. And guess what? I saw the one and only Park Jimin. Standing behind me. Park Jimin was a rich and popular Omega in my school. Everyone wants to be friends with him. He's kind and friendly, but at the same time, full of mysteries. That's what the others say. But, this was the first time that he's actually talked to me.

"That's the worst thing that you can do to hide what you're doing."

Jimin said. It was night time back then. So I couldn't really see his face. But all I know is, we started our relationship as a friend. Behind him, was a black Lamborghini, with a driver inside of it.

"W-What? Who are you?"

"What's in that bag?"