Chapter 18: You're a genius

"I am forever thankful for that day when we met. It was the beginning of us, and we didn't even know."

•Third POV•

The two of them ended up continuing their makeout session while showering together. But they didn't go too far away other than just a makeout. Because, believe it or not, the two are already missing their little princess. Or, you could say that, Jimin is the one who is already missing her. He is honestly see Aerum as his own daughter, despite the bond that they had shared, when Jungkook would go to work. He's the one who teaches Aerum on how to crawl, and Jungkook can't be more happier than that.

They arrive in front of Namjoon and Seokjin's house. Ready to pick Aerum up from their place, as Jimin reaches his hand upwards. Ringing the bell, as they wait for a second, before the door opens. Revealing Seokjin along with their princess, who is smiling when she sees her own Appa and Dada in front of her.

"OMG HI! HOW WAS YOUR DAY?? WAS IT GOING WELL?! AND OH GOD JIMIN, YOU SMELLS LIKE JUNGKOOK! I'M GOING TO PASSED OUT!"

Jin blurts out. His face is painted with a clear excitement. Too excited that he's looking like a mad man. Jimin giggles. He is often used to Jin being extra all the time. But, as extra as he is, he can also grows mature within a seconds, if he has too.

"Yeah. Things were going well. Although Jungkook was really surprising me at the sudden courting, though." Jimin smiles. A bright glow on his face, as Jungkook feels shy all of a sudden. His hand goes to his back to caress his nape.

"That's good! Oh my god, I'm so proud of you guys! When is the wedding? Huh?" Jin asks the sudden questions.

"Hyungie! We have to let my parents know first! And besides, I don't think we'll be getting married sooner. Maybe later?" Jimin smiles awkwardly. Meanwhile, Jungkook already lifts Aerum in his arms, as he scents her.

"Okay, fine. But makes sure that you guys will invite me and Namjoon as your VIP guests." Jin says, making them both giggles.

"Will do. Bye, hyung!" Jungkook says, as the three waves each other their goodbyes. Both Jimin and Jungkook walk into their car, with Aerum in Jungkook's arms. As they both are in the car, Jungkook hands Aerum to Jimin, as Jimin holds her securely. Driving back to their house.

As soon as they are in the house, Jimin takes Aerum towards the kitchen, as Jungkook goes to the living room to turn on the television.

"Are you hungry, Aerum?" Jimin asks. "Your Appa has made you your Apple and apricot crunch." Jimin smiles sweetly when Aerum makes a cute little sounds as an approval. He puts Aerum onto her baby chair, as he takes the little white bowl, and fills it with the apple and apricot crunches. He sits down, and grabs Aerum's usual baby spoon, and begin to scoops a little amount of the food. Feeding it gently towards Aerum's little mouth.

“Say aaa...” Jimin makes the open mouth gesture, as Aerum giggles.

“Aaa...” Aerum voices out. Accepting the small amount of the crunches into her mouth.

“You're hungry, aren't you? Glad that your Appa decides to make this. Say thank you Appa.”

“Aa....Ap..Pa?” Aerum giggles, as Jimin's eyes widens and he lets out a gasp. His lips are turning into a really wide smile, as he gets excited. “Oh my god... Say it again! Say Appa!”