Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love

The DNA in my blood vessels tell me that it's you I always looking all over for.
-BTS, DNA-

•Third POV•

"Come on, Aerum! You can do it! Come on, just a little bit closer!" Jimin excitedly says. His smile is reaching his eyes, as he watches the little princess in front of him. Today, he is once again tries to teach her to crawl. And it did work. Aerum's arms are now supporting her own body, as she crawls her way towards Jimin while giggling slightly.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you did it!" Aerum manages to go back into Jimin's arms, after her many attempts. Jimin places a peck on her forehead, as he tickles her. Making the little girl giggles slightly.

"Your Appa must be very proud of you if he knows about this." Jimin says. Smiling. "After this, I'll teach you on how to talk. Do you want that?" Jimin tickles her again, as she jolts from the ticklish feeling on her waist, and giggles once again.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone lits up with a new text messages from his group of friends, as he text them back, while his other hand is brushing on Aerum's hair.

Sprite is superior, bitch!

Vantae: Jimin! How's my bitch doing?

I'm okay, Tae. Why are you texting me? Aren't u at Daegu?:Jiminie

SugaSwag: Nah..We was wondering if we can meet you at your house?

Oh. Actually, I already moved out...:Jiminie

Vantae: Say what?! Why did you moved out? Are you saying that you're leaving me?? Answer bitch! What was the reason???

It's because I'm living with my boss now...he told me to sell the apartment, and now I live with him.:Jiminie

Hoba: Is he/she is an Alpha?

He is an Alpha. And now I'm babysitting his adorable daughter.: Jiminie

SugaSwag: So he's already married?

Yes, he was. But her wife passed away...:Jiminie

Vantae: Omg! Now you going to have a chance with him! Is he hot?? Is he young? He's not some old man, right?

What are you saying? And yes, he's hot and he's young, like about 29 years old.: Jiminie

SugaSwag: Great! Now go and fuck him!

Hoba: ^

Vantae: ^^for real.

Why did you guys texted me again?: Jiminie

Hoba: Oh, right. We were wondering if your boss would let us to come to his house so that we can meet with u? We want to see you before we go to Daegu.

I don't know if he will let you guys...But I can try and ask him..When will you guys come?:Jiminie

SugaSwag: Today, after you'd texted us an ‘Okay. You guys can come to his house.’