Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)

[Fan art is by @ni_nod_y on twitter]

Warning: this chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

“Don't talk, just act.
Don't say, just show.
Don't promise, just prove.”

•Third POV•

Jimin pants breathlessly, as soon as he is in front of Jungkook's house. Earlier, he was managed to wrote Seokjin a note to take care of Aerum while he is gone, and took his bike to ride towards the apartment that he is in now.

Jimin gulps, as his hand goes to open the door knob, only to find that the door isn't locked. Jimin frowns, as he steps inside. He is shocked to see the surroundings of the house. The plates and the glasses are shattered all over the floor. The picture frames that once were hanging beautifully on the wall are now fall onto the floor. It is like the house was just being hit by a hurricane or something. Jimin bite his lips nervously. Locking the door behind him. The house sounds too quite. Too quiet for his liking. And there's seen to be no signs of Jungkook's figure, except for the Alpha's alluring smell.

“Alpha? I'm here...” Jimin calls out. Following the scents of smell that leads him towards his bedroom, where he builds his nest. But no signs of Jungkook too, except for the messy bedsheets in front of him.

But what he doesn't know was, behind him, Jungkook is just standing there quitely behind the bedroom door. Smiling, as his one hand reaches to shut the door slowly, and lock the door with a little pop! Making Him flinches a little, as Jungkook hugs him from the back smelling his neck, and presses his hard cock on the Omega's back. Earning a gasp from Jimin.

“Hello, Omega. Thank you for coming tonight...”

Jimin's eyes glows blue. Smelling the arousals coming from the Alpha, as Jimin turns around to look at him.

“A-Alpha...Y-You said-”

“I lied.” Jungkook says. His voice is deep and husky. Enough for Jimin to go instantly submit to him. His hormones are preparing himself to take the Alpha's pups. To help the Alpha breeds.

Jungkook's lustful eyes looks at the beautiful Omega in front of him. His hand is caressing Jimin's face, as he leans in to pull Jimin for a deep, passionate kiss. Pushing the smaller's body softly onto the bed, as Jungkook hovers on top of him. Their lips are moving in sync. Sucking and lapping each others tounge and lips. Jimin is already leaking his slick. Making Jungkook goes crazy, as he grinds himself against Jimin's crotch.

“Need you...I need you please...Want to breed...I want you...”

Jungkook pleads. Mumbling the same words all over again. His mind is failing to process on what's happening right now. Only cares about his needs to breed, and make Jimin his. His hands are already gripping hard on Jimin's clothes. Ready to ripped them apart.

And Jimin knows. He want this too. He's been wanting to do this since earlier. He wants to help the Alpha. And so, he begins to say something that's instantly makes Jungkook wants to howls in joy.

“Don't say it. Show it to me, Alpha. Take me. I'm all yours.”

And that is all it takes for Jungkook to tears Jimin's clothes apart from his head to toe. Living the Omega naked In front of him. And then, the next thing that Jimin knows, is that he feels a hard, big cock pressing against his entrance, as he screams in pleasure when Jungkook pushes his cock into Jimin's already lubricated hole.

“A-ALPHA~!”

Jungkook smiles, before he dives himself into Jimin's mouth. Kissing him. He begins to rocks his hips back and forth inside Jimin. No more wasting his time to tease him. Desperate for his pups to be release inside Jimin.

Jimin moans inside Jungkook's mouth. His legs are now wrapping around the Alpha's waist, and his nails are burying deep onto Jungkook's back. He squeezes his eyes shut, whilst Jungkook pounds himself into him.

“Mmmn- Hah! Ah~! Alpha... Harder! Break me! Want you to break me- Mh~!”

Jimin chokes between his moans, as the Alpha growls lowly. Snapping his hips hard into Jimin. Their bed is now practically shaking. The bed board is crushing against the wall. Their bodies are glistening with their sweat, as the room is full with the voice of a skin slapping. Along with the pleasurable lewd screams, cries, and moans coming from Jimin.

“Fuck, you're so beautiful. Take it! Take my pups! Be my good Omega...Shit, shit, please~!”

“Ahhmmnh~ Hah~! W-want to- Alpha~!”

Jimin cries from the pleasure that he receives. Once he feels the Alpha buries his cock deep into him, Jungkook shoots his thick cum inside him. Painting his walls white, as Jimin shoots his own strings of cum onto Jungkook's abs, and a little bit on his chest while screaming his name.

Jungkook knots his cum inside Jimin. His tounge is licking on Jimin's neck, as his canines begin to retracts out of his gums.

“Mark him, mark him, mark him!”

Jungkook's wolf screams, as Jungkook growls, when he sees the state of Jimin's face. He looks so fucked. So messy, but in a beautiful way. His strains of hair is sticking on his forehead. His eyes are glowing blue, and his tears are falling down on his rosy, blushing cheeks. His full parted lips are red, and is being coated with his saliva from all of their kissing. The Omega pants softly. Seeing the Alpha staring at him, as he submits himself to Jungkook. Tilting his head to the left side to give the Alpha enough space to mark him with his teeth.

But Jungkook, instead of listening to himself, he tries very hard to not care about his wolf, and listen to what his Omega wants instead.

“C-Can I?”

That two words makes Jimin's eyes widens, as his blue eyes stares at the red one, and nods. A fond smile appears on his lips.

“Take me. Make me yours.” Jimin whispers, before he close his eyes, and tilt his head. Screaming when he feels Jungkook's fangs are now burying deep inside his neck.

His tears fall once again when Jungkook pulls out his teeth. Seeing his mating mark on Jimin's neck. His blood is dripping out to stains the bed sheet, but Jungkook stops it. Licking his Jimin's blood clean with his tounge, as Jimin whimpers in his hold.

“All mine.” Jungkook whispers, before he sees Jimin close his eyes due to the temporary effect of the mating mark.

•To be continued•

Relax. Smut next chapter too. Lmao rip Jimin's booty.

Jungkook just bought a 7.6 million $ house, my god he's so rich 😭