Chapter 32: Yours (M)

(Fanart is from @ssiri1538 on twitter)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"I get jealous and I get worried. But that's only because I love you and I don't want to loose you."

•Third POV•

"Jimin."

Jungkook calls. Voice cold, and obviously mad at him from earlier. His strong arms are crossing on his chest, as he stands in front of the cashier.

"Yes, Daddy?"

Jimin answers. Smiling sweetly, as his cat eyes are watching at the way Jungkook's brows furrows a little bit.

"We need to go home. To your parent's house, I mean."

"Why?" Jimin asks. His right hand is reaching upwards, and tuck the strains of the raven hair to the back of his ear. They are basically flirting in front of their customers. But none of them cares.

"Just follow what your Alpha says. And if I say that we are going home, it means that we have to go home. Right fucking now."

Jimin gasp softly when he sees the way Jungkook's eyes are glowing red. Screaming dominance, as Jimin nods.

"I-I'll go to my parents to let them know. Can you wait a little?"

"Hm."

Jungkook hums. His nostrils are sniffing on Jimin's strong and sweet scent of a peachy vanilla. And his head is just can't stop screaming at the thought of someone else sniffing on his Omega's scent.

"That dumbass had really just booked a death ticket to hell." Jungkook mumbles. Scoffing, while his hands are lifting his daughter into his arms. Seeing Jimin coming out from the kitchen. A certain smile on his face.

"We can go now." Jimin says. Clinging his hands around the Alpha's tattooed arm, as they walks out of the cafe, and into their car. Driving back to Jimin's parent's house.

The ride in the car is very silent. Only Jimin's eyes are constantly staring at his Alpha, who's face has no single expression. Only his red eyes are focusing on the road. Their once awake daughter is now asleep because of the car ride.

Once they're in their house, Jungkook places Aerum on top of the living room couch, as he turns around and immediately lift Jimin up from the floor. Earning a gasp from the Omega. Doesn't understand to what the fuck is going on. He lets the Alpha places him on top of his soft bed. The door is being locked. And now, the Alpha's body is hovering on top of Jimin's body.

"A-Alpha wh-At- Ngh~ O-oh~"

Jimin lets out a pleasurable moans when Jungkook suddenly tilt his head, and licks a long stripes of his neck. Sucking his hickeys at the back of his ear, and dragging his tounge down onto the Omega's scent gland. Teasing his sweet spot using his mouth and tounge.

"M-Mm~"

Jimin's breath shakens, as his whole body grows hot from the pleasure coming from the way Jungkook is now nibbling on his soft flesh. His hot breath is fanning on his skin. Jimin's hands goes up. Wanting to touch his Alpha, only for it to be pin down back onto the mattress by Jungkook's hands.