Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!

“Congratulations.”

•Third POV•

“Oh! What do we have here?”

Jungkook picks up the colourful teddy bear plushie that Jimin had bought earlier. He opens his mouth, as the Omega feeds him a marinated beef barbecue. As usual, Jungkook would pull Jimin to sit on his lap when they are eating their meals. And Jimin would feeds the Alpha and himself the meal, whilst Jungkook will feeds Aerum, and sometimes Jimin (when he feels like it). Yes, they are your typical lovey-clingey couple because they seems to can't keep themselves away from each other. And not to mention since they're already mated to each other. The mating marks on their neck are always making them both missing each other everytime, as that is exactly how the mating mark works.

“Oh... I bought that for Aerum earlier. She was holding the bear and she seems to like it. So I bought one.”

“Hm. Seems like you've been spoiled by your Dada.”

Jungkook exclaims. Making Jimin chuckles.

“Dada wuvs!”

Aerum grins widely, whilst Jungkook feeds her daughter an apple puree.

“It's not wuvs... It's loves. Repeat after Dada. Loves. Got to make the ‘Luh’ sound.”

Jimin teaches his daughter the correct way on how to pronounce the word ‘Love’. Jungkook watches the two with the smile on his face. His hand is scooping the food, and feed it inside of Jimin's mouth.

“L..Loves? Dada loves?”

“Mhm, yeah. That's correct. You're a clever girl, aren't you?”

Jimin smiles. Caressing his daughter's chin, as Aerum giggles.

“God, Jimin. What am I going to do without you?”

“Probably being less happier?”

Jimin straightforwardly says, as Jungkook snorts.

“Yeah. Probably.”

Jimin giggles. Kissing Jungkook's cheek. “Are you feeling really happy with me by your side?”

“Hell yeah, I am.”

Jungkook is really doesn't hesitate to say that he is really happy with Jimin by his side. God, he wasn't even expect that he'll met someone like Jimin in the first place! When his late wife died, his wife had made a wish for him to look for another Omega to be in his life, and takes care of their daughter. Giving her all of the love and support that he was failed to receive from his parents as a child. And, since it was her last wish, Jungkook had agreed to fulfil her wish, and make her happy. Guess after that, God had blessed him with an angel from heaven to love him and his daughter. And of course, all three of them have their very own special place inside the Alpha's heart. All three of them are a very special angels to him. And he would spend his time to try and make them happy in an exchange to nothing, except for them to love him back. That's the only thing that he asked for. Just like what he did to Ichika when she was still alive. Although it was very painful for him to bear, to the point that he would always silently crying himself to sleep in the hospital room besides his wife's body on the hospital bed.