Chapter 15: Love

“No, he's not perfect. He's a human, and flawed. But he is perfect to me, and that's all that matters.”

•Jimin POV•

I open my eyes slowly. Trying to find the warmth that is suppose to be by my side. I turn around to the other side. Expecting to see Jungkook sleeping besides me. But instead, I only see an empty space. No signs of the Alpha's figure. But then, it hit me, as I get up, and looking at the clock on my nightstand.

It's fucking 9.20 in the morning.

“Oh no.” I instantly walk out of my room. Thinking that I'm going to be fired, or something, because I've failed to get up before him and tell him to go to work.

I see Aerum alone at the living room. Watching her favourite ‘Barbie’ movie, as my nose catch a sweet and delicious smell. Leading me to the kitchen. I stops my movements, when I see him cooking in front of me. Wearing his black shorts, that only reaches to his knees. His bare back is facing me, and his medium black short hair are now tied up into a man bun. His tattoos on his arms, are on display. I try to inhale and exhale the oxygen around me, as I steps closer towards him.

“U- um...Daddy?” I voices out. Seeing him stopping his movements, and turns around to look at me. I sigh in relief, when I saw no cold or angry expression on his face. Instead, I see his warm smile, painting on his lips.

“You're up.” He says. His hand reaches upwards, and brushes my hair. “Good morning. I'm making waffles for breakfast. What topping do you want? Blueberry, or strawberry?”

He asks, as I furrows my eyebrows in disbelief. “Is he not mad at me?” I thought to myself.

“Oh... That's nice.” I say. Smiling. “Strawberry, please.”

“As you wish.” He says, before he grabs the strawberry syrup, and pours it onto the hot waffles.

“Daddy...A-aren't you mad at me?” I questions him, as he once again turning his face towards me. His brows are furrowing. “What do you mean? Why would I be mad?”

“Because I failed to make you your breakfast. And aren't you supposed to be at work?” I say, as he chuckles.

“I'm on a day off. And I'm giving you a day off, as well. You don't have to do anything today.” Jungkook states, as my eyes widen. Is he on drugs, or something?

“B-but why?” I ask him once again.

“Because you need it.” Jungkook pause. “Just spend the day with me.”

“Eh?...” I trails out. “Spending the day with you...A-as in... Having sex..?”

There's a shock expression on Jungkook's face, as he snorts.

“Well, that's not what I meant, but...If you want to, then sure.” Jungkook smiles, as I feel my cheeks heating up.

“O-oh...Sorry, I thought...N-Never mind.” I begin to get flustered, as Jungkook leans towards me, and pecks me on the lips.

“Cutie.” He says, as I'm trying my hardest to not screaming.

“I-I'm going to take a b-b-bath-” Aish...Shit. I curse under my breath, as I turns around, and fades away into my bathroom. Yes. I just teleported to my bathroom. Or at least I think like that. Well, in the reality, I actually just run myself quickly towards the bathroom. I know. Embarrassing.