Chapter 4: The god damn contract

[ Picture is by @inn3rChi1d on twitter.]

"HIM. Means; He, Is, Mine."

•Third POV•

Jungkook watches Jimin playing with his daughter happily, as he finishes making the bottle of milk for Aerum. He grabs his phone, and goes to the contact number, which have Jimin's name on it, as he nods to himself, and walks to the living room.

"Aerum~ here's your milk." Jungkook lowers his body, so that he would be at the same height as Aerum, who's on Jimin's lap, while Jimin just watches the interaction between them. Jungkook tries to feed the milk to her daughter, but she won't let him, as he sighs.

"Come on...you won't eat anything either..." Jungkook whines, as Jimin smiles, and brushes the girl's hair. Jimin did saw that Jungkook has an eye bag, and a little dark circles under his eyes. Indicating that the Alpha didn't have much sleep yesterday.

"Are you tired, Mr Jeon?" Jimin voices out, as he takes the bottle of milk from the Alpha's hand, and feed it to Aerum, which the kid didn't hesitate to take it into her mouth. Letting Jimin feeds her, while Jungkook gasps.

"A little." Jungkook replies, while yawning sleepily. "Aerum won't let me sleep last night. But I'll manage." Jungkook continues. His eyes are still on the way Jimin is feeding her daughter.

"I think she likes you." Jungkook says. Earning Jimin's attention. "You're pretty good with kids."

Jimin blushes at the compliment. "I-it's not a big deal, Mr Jeon..." Jimin replies, while cursing to himself for stuttering.

"Hm. I never saw her getting along with other people, other than me. Except for my brother and his husband." Jungkook stands up, and proceeds to his room, where he takes his paper sheets and a pen, and approaches Jimin. Giving him the papers, along with the pen.

"Sign it." Jungkook commands. He takes his daughter into his arms, and sits in front of Jimin. Waiting patiently for him to sign.

"What for?" Jimin asks. Feeling confuse.

"It's for your work here for the whole two months and a half of your summer holidays." Jungkook replies confidently, as Jimin nods, and sign the paper without thinking the circumstances of his actions, and give it to Jungkook. Which have a smirk on his face.

"Just wait." Jungkook says, as he took the contract to his office, and make tons of copies of the contract with Jimin's signature on it, as he chuckled, and walks back to the living room.

"You know, Jimin...this is what happens if you don't use your head." Jungkook says to himself, as he handles the contract to Jimin.

"Why don't you read the contract first before signing it, Sweetheart?" Jungkook teases. Sitting back on the soft grey couch, and leans back with his legs and arms crossed. And Jimin was taken aback.

"What do you mean?" Jimin says, while quickly reads the contract on his hand.

The rules that you should follow:

1. Take a good care of Aerum while the boss is at work. Hurt her, and you'll die.

2. If the servant wants to go anywhere, they must informs their boss first for permission.

3. The servant cannot have any romantic relationships with anyone that lives outside the house.

4. The servant must follow everything that the boss said.