Chapter 26: Gasp (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

“.........”

•Third POV•

“It's all good! Your blood pressure is stable, and the sugar in your urine is too, so there's nothing to be worried about. But we still can't check the pup's health yet, so you have to come back here when you're on a three months of pregnancies. We'll discuss about the next appointment after that.”

The doctor writes the health information inside Jimin's health report. Her other hand is reaching up to repairs her glasses on her nose, while the two love birds are sitting in front of her.

“Is there any other questions that you two would like to ask?”

The doctor questions, as Jungkook nods, while Jimin's cheeks begin to tinted red.

“Actually, yes. Is sex allowed when he is pregnant?”

Jungkook spontaneously asks without a single expressions on his face. But oddly, the doctor just smiles, and answering his question with so much professionalism. She didn't say anything else, or tease them like the ones on Jimin's head. Maybe it's because there's a lot of people who's been already asking this question. Who knows?

“Yes, it is allowed to have sex during pregnancy, unless if your mate tells you not to. Having sex will not hurt the baby, and the baby cannot tell what's going on. However, it's important for you to change your sex drive during pregnancy. So maybe don't do it everyday.”

Jungkook smiles cheekily at the information. Meanwhile, Jimin just wish that he has the power to just disappear.

“Also, I think you should avoid yourself to hold a heavy things, and doing heavy jobs, as it can cause a miscarriage. And please don't carry your older child right now.”

“Oh.”

Jimin pouts a little.

“Thank you, Doctor.”

Jimin smiles and bows, as the doctor smiles, and allows the two to go home.
Jimin's smell are changing slightly due to his pregnancy. It's more natural, more alluring. More welcoming.

Which is why now, Jungkook is hovering on top of him on their bed. Kissing his Omega with passion and lust, as Jimin moans and kiss him back.

Their teeth clashes together a few times, before they find a perfect pace to move their lips together. Jungkook moves his one hand towards Jimin's ass. Kneading it, and gripping on his pants, as Jimin gasps. Giving more access for Jungkook's tounge to slips inside. Jimin brings his hands up to grip tight on Jungkook's raven hair. Making Jungkook groans and moans, as Jimin smiles and sucks his Alpha's tounge, before they pull out for an air.

Jimin giggles when Jungkook pants, and buries his nose on his scent gland near his mating mark. Inhaling the fresh peaches mixed with vanilla that makes him goes crazy, cause damn, it smells like heaven. And he's not surprised at all, because his mate is really in front of him, looking like an angel.

“Your scent is so sweet... Are you in your heat? Cause, what the fuck. This is my favourite scent ever.”

Jimin giggles once again to hide his blushing cheeks and embarrassment due to the praise. His hand is brushing on the Alpha's hair.