Chapter 19: Uh oh

"Run. Now."

•Third POV•

Jungkook is standing there in front the door of his house, as he rings the bell. He hears a rushing footsteps coming towards him, and the door opens. Revealing Jimin, dressed in a black shirt that's being tucked into his skinny black jeans, and his daughter wearing a short pink gown that reaches to her knees. Jimin smiles at the Alpha, as the two steps out of the house. Closing and locking the door.

"Hi." Jimin says. Staring confusingly at Jungkook, who is staring at him in the eyes.

"You smell good." Jimin frowns when he hears the words that was coming from Jungkook, as he smiles.

"Aren't I always smells good?"

"Yeah, but you scent is stronger. I can smell you from the outside of the door." Jungkook exclaims.

"I'm sure it's because of the shower that we used this past few days. Come on, you said that we have to be at your office! I don't like to be late." Jimin whines. Taking Jungkook's hand into his, as they walks out to Jungkook's silver mercedes, while the Alpha chuckles.

"I see that you're a very punctual kind of person."

"I am. Now drive the car, or I'll change my mind." Jimin says. Pouting. Honestly, Jungkook's smell is more sweeter than the usual too, and Jimin can clearly smells it from far away. But he is positive that it's because of the body shower scent that they just used. So he didn't suspect anything. He is not going to be in heat until the end of the summer holidays, so Jungkook should be okay, right?

As they reaches the tall building, Jungkook always has his one arm to Jimin's waist to pull him closer to himself. His eyes would focus on every movements that he sees towards the people around them, and he would give people a glare, as he growls lowly. Making Jimin frowns once again.

"Alpha...They are not even looking at me! Why are you like this? You don't have to give people a cold glare...Are you sure that you're okay?" Jimin asks worriedly, when he saw a fast flash of red inside Jungkook's eyes-Almost invincible.

"I'm fine. Just protecting what's mine, I guess. Sorry." Jungkook grins. But then, his eyes are fast to look away from Jimin, and towards another Alpha in front of them.

"Kook? Is this the model that you're talking about?" Eunwoo asks. Smiling at Jimin, as Jungkook gives him a glare. Eunwoo has absolutely no intention to take Jimin away from him. He is just trying to be polite. But Jungkook here-He actually has no idea on why is he acting like this... Wait... Uh oh.

"Yes... He's my mate. Where's the workers? We have to get this thing fast as soon as possible." Jungkook says. Gripping Jimin's waist a little stronger. But Jimin is not saying anything. But instead, he's just silence himself. Standing there awkwardly. Looking dumbfounded with Jungkook's attitude. He doesn't know that Jungkook can be very possessive like this...

"Oh, right! your mate! Wait, your mate?! I thought he was just your crush! Oh my god hi! My name is Eunwoo, and I'm Jungkook's best friend! Nice to meet you!" Eunwoo blurts out, as he brings his hand to shake with Jimin, as Jimin smiles and shakes his own hand with Eunwoo's. But then, Jungkook reaches towards their hands, and parts them away.

"Right. We all know that your name is Eunwoo. Now where's the photoshoot place again?" Jungkook says. Silently praying if this photoshoot can go a bit faster. Oh god, he has to get away from Jimin fast, for the sake of the holy Jibooty.