Chapter 6: Good boy (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"So you wanted to do things for your Daddy, huh? What a good boy you are..."

•Third POV

"Fuck me, Mr Jeon." Jimin says. Panting. His eyes are now full with lust. And Jungkook loves the way the latter look at him like that. The way his eyes are sparkling, and his cheeks are tainted red. He loves it.

Jungkook smiles, while his eyes are scanning the Omega's body. He reaches his right hand upwards, and brushes the strains of hair on Jimin's forehead, while his other hand is holding the latter's waist securely.

"You're beautiful. I'll take my time on you." Jungkook says, before he licks Jimin's plump lips, and dive into his mouth once again, as Jimin quickly kiss him back. Their lips are moving in sync, and Jimin can feel that he is already leaking his slicks because of the arousal, as both of them are now hard. Jungkook is a good kisser. That's for sure.

Jungkook groans into Jimin's mouth. He could smell the slick coming from Jimin. He breaks the kiss with a peck, and lowers himself down to Jimin's front. Bringing his lips to kiss the hard crotch. "O-oh...Oh, fuck. Mm..." Jimin throws his head back, as his lips are parted. Realeasing several breathy moans. His hands are going to the Alpha's hair, and grips it softly, while Jungkook kisses his clothed crotch.

Jimin's legs are starting to give out, as Jungkook removes the pants. Leaving him naked, and lifts Jimin up to sit at the kitchen counter. Earning a yelp from Jimin, as Jungkook chuckles.

"What are you so cute for? Hm?" Jungkook says. Making Jimin blushes even more, if it's possible.

The Alpha leans towards Jimin's chest, and bites Jimin's left nipple. Jimin's white t-shirt looks very transparent, that Jungkook can see his body's silhouette under the white plain clothes.

"M-Mr Jeon..."

"No. Call me something other than that. Come on, Sweetheart. You know what to say." Jungkook moves his head towards Jimin's neck, and licks the milky honey skin deliciously, while sucking his hickeys on Jimin's neck. Trying to find his sweet spot. It doesn't take too long, before Jungkook moves his tounge towards Jimin's scent gland, sucking a dark purple hickey, as Jimin gasps.

"Daddy!" Jungkook smirks, as Jimin's eyes widens. His hands are cupping his mouth. Feeling embarrassed to himself for calling the Alpha in front of him by using that name. But Jungkook saw it, and moves the hand from Jimin's mouth.

"Fuck, you're so good at this. Such a good boy..." Jimin's wolf howls by the praise that the Alpha gave him, as Jungkook kisses the Omega's lips again, and pulls back. Leaning towards Jimin's ears. His right hand grips the white t-shirt softly.

"Is this t-shirt special to you?"

"U-um...I...I brought it at the supermarket-" But before Jimin finishes his talking, his shirt got ripped apart from his body, as he gasps.

"D-Daddy..."

"I'll buy you a new one. Okay, Sweetheart?" Jungkook voices out. His hand caressing Jimin's cheek softly, as Jimin nods. Seeing his once shirt are now being thrown down on the floor.

Jungkook pecks him once again, before he suddenly lifts Jimin to the ground, and turns him around. Bending him on the kitchen counter. His delicious round ass on display for him. Making Jungkook licks his lips, and spanks his ass. "Mmh!"

"Going to fuck you from the back..." Jungkook whispers, as Jimin bite his lips. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good boy. Now stay here, and wait until I comes back. Don't touch yourself."