Chapter 31: Stranger danger

“Damaged people with a twisted minds are dangerous. They know they can survive.”

•Third POV•

It has been two days since they're staying in Busan. And since then, Jimin and Jungkook would go to the Omega's parent's cafe; Magnate, to work there with Jimin's parents. Jungkook is working as a waiter, as Jimin just sits there at the cashier. Watching their daughter playing in her own world besides him, while the customers would come to him and smile to pay their meals. The customers are okay, except for one. This one person that has Jimin's eyes to keep observing on the Alpha's figure. But not because Jimin is interested in him...

But it's because due to the fact that the Omega thinks he had seen the Alpha before. And Jimin didn't like it one bit.

“What. The. Fuck.” Jimin sighs and groans in his head, when he always caught the Alpha staring at him- No. Not just staring, but he is...what? Trying to get his attention?

“Is he fucking dumb?” Jimin says to himself. But, as pissed off and annoying as he is, the Omega decides to masked his actions and expressions. Replacing it with an innocent, lovely Omega that makes even Jungkook himself fell straight into his dark hole. No pun intended.

“Hey.” The stranger approaches to him in front of the counter. Smiling his friendly smile with a hint of a hidden meanings behind it. Oh well. Two can play the game. Or...Three.

“H-Hi.” Jimin smiles sweetly at him. The Omega's dark brown eyes are glancing at his Alpha, who is serving people. Asking them what kind of food would they want to eat.

“Do you work here often?” The stranger says, as Jimin stares at his eyes. It's not full with a whole galaxy like Jungkook. It's just...Dark. and full of mystery.

“Uh...No. Me and my Alpha are working here just for temporary to help my parents.” Jimin answers.

“Oh. So you have an Alpha? I'm not surprised at all. You're very beautiful.” The stranger stares at him. Basically just eye fucking him, and Jimin is just letting that happen.

“T-thank you...I see that you come here very often. You must be very like the taste of the food that my parents made.”

“The food is okay. Especially if I have an Omega like you to stare at while eating.” The Alpha smirks. Handling Jimin the money, as Jimin feels his whole body goes hot because of all the praise that the stranger has given to him.

Yes. Jimin is really actually blushing in front of the mysterious Alpha. And yes. Jimin is not an idiot either. But he wants the Alpha. Wants him to die.

Jimin takes his money, and returns it with a coin. Putting it on the Alpha's hand. But, to his surprise, the Alpha suddenly makes a bold move, and hold into his soft hand.

“What's your name, Cutie?” The stranger is softly caressing his hand, as Jimin's brows furrows a bit.

“J-Jimin.”

The Alpha smiles. “Jimin...Such a beautiful name. I'm Soowon. It's nice to meet you.”

Jimin feels like he wants to puke at the way how the stranger says his name and caressing his hand. Soowon is... not bad, he guess. He looks older than him, and good looking too. But, there's just one problem.