Chapter 14: Affection

He loves him. And he loves him back. It's obvious to everyone. Except them.”

•Third POV•

Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok, stays there on the house until dinner time, since Jimin said that Jungkook will not be back until midnight. So, Taehyung helps Jimin in the kitchen. Cooking themselves their dinner, as Hoseok and Yoongi helps them to take care of Aerum.

“Are you planning to confess to Jungkook?” Taehyung asks, as Jimin sighs, while his two hands are cutting the fresh, bright orange carrot.“I don't know. What if he doesn't like me? What if it's just me?”

“You're over thinking, Jimin.” Taehyung says. Stealing the a slice of carrot from Jimin, as Jimin rolls his eyes. “Look. This is just my opinion, okay? But if you said that you are just his servant, then why is he so kind to you?”

“What do you mean?” Jimin asks. Trying to get the points that Taehyung is trying to hint.”

“Okay, for example, so this whole servant points from the start, was for you to follow his orders. Like, doing the house chores and take care of his daughter. And he said that you belongs to him. And since he asks you to bring the HIV test result, that means he's planning to fuck you from the start. So that was his original idea for the whole job. You giving your body, follow his orders, and doing all the chores. That's all.”

Taehyung says, as Jimin listen carefully. “Okay...And?” Jimin asks. Feeling confuse.

“Ergh. You are such an idiot. If he only think of you as his servant, then why did he spoiled you with all of the expensive things?”

“He said because he wants to.” Jimin states the word that Jungkook had said to him.

“Exactly. Because he wants to. But he didn't actually told you the real reason as to why he treats you like that. Think, Jimin. Why would he wanted you to wear his clothes? He can just think, “Oh, Jimin's clothes is so old. Whatever, that's not my problem.” But instead, he told you to throw them away and bought you all of these clothes.”

Taehyung says. His index finger points at the clothes that Jimin is wearing. “Maybe it's because he owns a famous, luxury brand of a fashion company, and has his own clothing lines. So I think he is the type that can't see people dresses bad. Maybe to him, it was an insult towards the fashion industry. Yeah. I feel him.”

Jimin denies the Omega's words, as he pour the vegetables into the frying pan.

“Okay but how about back hugging you while you were cooking for him? Why does he always asks you to sit on his lap while you guys are eating? Why is he giving you a pet name, and asks you to call him Daddy? Not Jungkook? Can you explain that?”

Taehyung of course doesn't miss the faint red on Jimin's cheeks, as he smirks. “Exactly. There's no possible explanation for that. You have to understand the boundaries between the boss and the employee, Jimin. Things that he did to you...Well to me, it isn't normal. I haven't seen anyone done that to their workers, unless if they tries to rape them, which he is clearly does not want to do that to you. He's not a Sugar Daddy that can just spoil you with literally everything. Even his affection.”

Jimin couldn't find anything to denies the questions. Making him go silent. They both proceed to cook the dishes. After that, they all enjoys their dinner together. Jimin on the other hand, has to feed both himself and Aerum at the same time. Once they have their dinner, the triplets decides to stay a little longer, until 11. 35 p.m.. And then, Jimin waves them his goodbyes, and put Aerum to sleep.