Chapter 30: True colours

"What are you?"
I'm an Angel."
"What's your name?"
"Satan."

•Third POV•

"You see, Sweetheart...This is why I have a trust issue."

Jungkook whispers into Jimin's ears. And the next thing the Omega knows is, his body is now being pinned against the wall, with a strong veiny hand around his throat. Squeezing his skin not too hard, but not too soft either.

"J-Jeon Jungkook."

"Damn... You've never called me by my name."

Jungkook smirks at the masked Angel. Seeing him to struggle a little to breathe.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"What am I doing?" Jungkook scoffs. "Don't play innocent with me. Do you really think that I didn't hear everything that you've said?"

Jungkook speaks with Jimin using his low and deep voice. Tightens his hand around Jimin's beautiful milky marked neck. Park Jimin is an Omega who is soft and vulnerable. Everything about him. Every little details about him are bewitching and endearing, until he shows the Alpha his true colours.

He honestly didn't expected this. The Angel that he's been knowing this past months, turns out to be a devil. Masked with a pure innocent and kindness. A devil who's once was a God's favourite.

Jungkook furrows his brows. His jaw tightens, once he hears the soft chuckles from the Omega.

"That's right. Choke me, Daddy. Choke me harder."

Jimin whispers. Smirking. His feline cat eyes are going down. Gazing at the Alpha's perfect toned body in front of him. His hands are reaching upwards slowly towards the Alpha's body. Wanting to touch him...Wait, no.

Jimin is testing him.

The Blondie's eyes are staring back into the Raven's eyes. His soft and small but slightly dangerous hands are roaming on Jungkook's bare body. Jimin is struggling a little to breathe. But he decides to play it calm. Taking things peacefully, but dangerously.

From the Alpha's abs, he drags his hands upwards. Reaching up to his strong and bare chest, and continues to glides his hands up onto his black raven hair, as Jungkook suddenly gasps and groans when Jimin yanks his head to the back with a strong grip on his hair. Pushing the Alpha's hand that is once around his neck, as he pushes him hard on the wall. Pinning his Alpha and leans towards his ear.

"Seduction is the most dangerous things in the world. Sweet and hot, yes. But it can ruin you and poisoning you at the same time. That's how I got my preys. By seducing. And then they slowly breaks apart and die. Don't let this fool you.”

Jimin whispers, before he lets the Raven go. Smiling and sitting himself on the soft bed. Coughing a little from the choking and his lungs are panting for an air.

Jungkook smiles and pokes his tounge on his cheeks.

"You've never failed to surprise me everytime. I would like to get to know you more, Omega. Every little bit of you." Says Jungkook. His voice is dominant, with a little hint of a cold and an emotionless melody. But Jimin isn't a little bit effected, nor scared of the Alpha. They can surely kill each other now, if they want to. But they can't. Why?