Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)

Warning: contains a little mature content. You have been warned.

"The time that you'll notice that someone is special, is when no matter what kind of mood you are in, they can always manage to make you smile."

Third POV•

"Aerum-ah...Come here to Appa!" Jungkook says. Trying to takes her daughter back into his arms from Jimin. His hands are reaching towards the little one, as Aerum shakes her head, and slaps his hands. Showing the signs of the word 'no.'

Jungkook pouts, as Jimin giggles, and pecks the girl's forehead.

"How about I'll carry her to the car, and you help me pick up my stuff?" Jimin voices out, as Jungkook nods, and scoffs. "I'm jealous." Jungkook states. "She doesn't want me, now that she has her 'Dada'."

Jungkook emphasizes the word 'Dada', as Jimin laughs. Making Jungkook smiles a bit. "Aerum, I don't want to be friends with you anymore." Jungkook jokes, as if the little girl understands every words that he said.

The three of them begin to walks towards the silver mercedes, as Jimin goes inside the car with Aerum, while Jungkook put the Omega's stuff inside the car boot.

The ride in the car is full with Jimin telling how cute is the little girl on his lap. Pinching, and squishing her cheeks softly. Jimin is officially whipped for the little girl.

Once they are inside the house again, Jimin quicky make his way towards the soft couch. Watching Jungkook going into the house, with Jimin's stuff on both of his hands. Lucky for him, Jimin doesn't have that much stuff. There's only two big bags, and that's all. One for his clothes and shower necessities, and one for his nest.

Jimin puts Aerum onto the walker, as he walks towards Jungkook, who is inside the bedroom. Putting both of the bags to the ground. The bedroom was decorated by using a minimalist design. It's simple, yet beautifully decorated, with the plain white walls, and bedsheets, a cream coloured blanket, rugs, and furniture, a brown wooden floor, a big simple mirror stand besides the bed, along with the fake dark green plants besides it. It looks very cozy. Very warm.

"So this is where I'll be sleeping?" Jimin voices out, as he admires the room in front of him. The room is big. No joke.

"Yeah. You'll have your own room. You can decorate the room to your liking, if you want." Jungkook replies.

"Thank you." Jimin says. Smiling at Jungkook for his kindness, while watching Jungkook stretch a bit.

"I'll take it from here. How about you go and rest for a bit? You seemed tired." Jimin says, feeling bad at the Alpha.

"What about Aerum?"

"I can take care of her. It's my job, afterall." Jimin smiles, as Jungkook nods.

"Kiss?"

"Sorry?" Jimin asks. He doesn't understand what Jungkook meant by saying that. "I want you to kiss me. Just a peck on the lips. Please?"

Jimin doesn't know how to feel. But then, he brushes the warm feeling off from his head. "Come on, Jimin. It's your job. This thing means completely nothing." Jimin thought to himself.

He nods, as he bring her sweater paws up. Standing on the tips of his toes, he cups Jungkook's face softly, as he places a quick peck on the Alpha's lips. Making the Alpha smile, whilst Jimin's cheeks reddened.

"O-okay. Now go and take your rest. I can handle her. Has she eaten anything yet?" Jimin tries to change their topics. "No. She won't let me."

Jimin chuckles. "I'll try and feed her. Now go, Mr Jeon!" Jimin says, more like a command, as Jungkook laughs, and steals a peck the Omega's forehead, then quickly dashes into his room just besides the Omega's bedroom, while saying the word 'thank you.'

"Did he seriously just- whatever."
Jimin groans, as he goes to his black bag, and change into something more comfortable. He wears a white shirt with a black sweatpants, as he walks towards the living room, where Aerum is watching her favourite cartoon show while hugging her yellow dog plushie.

Jimin smiles, as he approaches her. "Are you hungry? We can eat while watching the cartoons together." Aerum smiles cutely, while making a grabby hands towards Jimin.

"Okay then. Let's eat."

Later afternoon, Jungkook wakes up from his sleep. Feeling better, and more fresh. For the first time in forever, he is finally getting the amount of rest that he deserves.

He walks to the bedroom to cleanse his face, and brushes his teeth, before walking towards the living room. He didn't see Aerum anywhere. But instead, he sees Jimin in the kitchen. Busying himself washing the dishes, while swaying his hips to the classic beats of the song, that he has played on his Spotify playlist.

Jungkook smiles, and walks towards the beautiful Omega in front of him. The sweet peachy vanilla scent is calling for him from afar.

"Hey." Jungkook voices out behind Jimin. Making Jimin flinches slightly. Lucky for him, he already finished washing the dishes, or else, there's a possibility that he will break the plates, and other things.

Jimin turns around, immediately meeting the Alpha's gaze, as Jungkook pins his body onto the kitchen counter. "Where's Aerum?" The Alpha asks, as Jimin breathe the hot chocolate scent.

"S-she is sleeping...I managed to fed her the food, and then she fell asleep." Jimin response. Watching Jungkook twitches a smile on his lips.

"Good." Jungkook says, before crashing his lips onto Jimin's. Jimin moans when the Alpha grabs his waist, pushing him closer onto Jungkook's front. Feeling him hard, as Jimin's eyes widens.

"M-Mr Jeon..."

"Please." The Alpha says while their both panting, as Jimin's cheeks reddens.

"W-What?" Jimin asks. His mind didn't seem to think about anything else, because of the pheromones that's surrounding them both. His wolf's just wants to jump at the Alpha, begging him to fuck him, but he tries to control himself.

"Let me take you, Jimin." Jungkook leans his forehead towards Jimin's. Their pheromones are spreading between them, as well as their scents, that grows stronger because of their arousals.

"B-but I-" Jimin chokes on his words, as the Alpha stares at him with a dark lustful eyes. He can feel that Jungkook is trying his best to control himself from doing something that he may not approved.

"I'm... I'm a...V-Virgin..." His voice comes out as a whisper. But the only thing that he didn't know is Jungkook feels relief, and lucky to know that Jimin is actually a virgin.

"That's okay. I actually like it. So...Can I? You can reject me if you-"

But then, Jimin immediately wraps his arms around his neck. Clashing their lips together. They tastes each other's mouth, as they kiss dirtily. Jungkook pushes Jimin closer to him once again, while grinding against Jimin slowly. Making them both swallows each other's moans, and pulls out once again.

"I need it." Jimin says. Breathing heavily.

"Fuck me, Mr Jeon."

•To be continued•

HSHSHSHHSHS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SMUT💀💀 one question, though: KITCHEN, OR BEDROOM??

👁️️👄👁️

Love you guys!!💖💖💖