Chapter 1: Heart snatcher

"And then you came in my way. And the next thing I knew, my heart got snatched."

•Third POV•

It's a beautiful Friday evening. The sky is showing a soft blue colour, with a gradient of yellow, as the sun is about to set soon. And right there, is Jeon Jungkook, parking his silver mercedes at the parking lot, right in front of Bangtan University. Why is he there, you may ask? Well, the only reason is because that he is late to pick up his adorable ten months year old daughter, who was probably waiting for her Appa in the nursery right besides the university building.

Sighing, he run his way towards the nursery, when suddenly, he bumps into a male Omega. Making his books and papers being scattered on the ground.

"Oh no... I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" "It's okay." Jungkook gives him a small smile, as he help the blond haired omega, and pick up his papers, and books on the ground. He could smell the peachy, vanilla scent, as he sighs. Handling them back to the boy.

"It's my fault, anyways." The boy give him a lovely smile that reaches to his eyes. Making his eyes formed into a crescent eye smile, as the boy take his stuff back in his arms.

"Are there anything else that went missing, or something?" Jungkook asks. "Nope. It's all here!" Jungkook smiles. "Okay. I better get going, then." His eyes manage to capture the eye smile that's being given towards him again, as he can't help but to think that this boy has a very pretty eyes.

"Okay. Thank you for helping me." The blonde boy says, as Jungkook nods. Again, the wind blowing up the omegas scent to Jungkook's nostrils, as he inhales the scent.

"Goodbye." He waves at the boy, as the blonde does the same while they begin to part ways.

This time, Jungkook keeps walking towards the nursery, as he takes his black shoes off, and steps into the building. Immediately being greeted by his brother in law.

"Ah, there you are!" Seokjin says, as Jungkook beams when he sees his daughter, who's in the arms of Seokjin. He walks towards them with a smile on his face, as he take his ten months old daughter into his arms.

"Aerumie..." Jungkook admires his daughter, as his daughter climbs onto his neck, and nuzzles her face on Jungkook's scent gland.

"How is my pretty omega doing, hmm?" Jungkook kissed her on the cheek. His hand rubbing on her black medium long hair."

Seokjin smiles at the bondages between the father and the daughter. Everyday, Jungkook would sent his daughter for him to care for when Jungkook is often off to his workplace. But still Seokjin is proud to see him still managed to work his time with his daughter. No matter how busy he is.

Jungkook shots his head to Seokjin, as he smiles. "Did you found someone who wants to work for me?"

Seokjin gasps, as his expressions lighten up. "Yes! Yes I did." He says, with excitement.

"Really? Who?" Jungkook questions, as he tickles his daughter who was drooling on his plain dark purple shirt. He doesn't mind her doing that. Instead, he finds it rather cute.

"There's this student... he's a friend of mine. He was looking for a work to do for this summer just for fun." He says, as he sit on the brown couch. Signalling Jungkook to sit down as well.

"Just for fun?" "He said that he has nothing to do." Seokjin answers.

"Really? Do you have his number?" "Yes, I do. Wait a second. I'll give you his contact number." He says, as he sends the contact number to Jungkook. Making sure that it's the correct number.

"Thanks, hyung." Seokjin nods.

"Why don't you just get a new wife or husband?" Jungkook frowns, as he sighs. "Hyung, you know that I'm not ready yet..."

Seokjin sighs. Honestly, he feels so pity for Jungkook, as he has to going through it all at such a young age.

It must be very hard for him to loose his own mate.

"But you're twenty nine years old already. Do you want to get old without having a mate?" Seokjin says, as he leans back on the couch. Crossing his arms.

"It's not as easy as it's sounds." Jungkook sighs once again. "I want someone who can really loves me for who I am. And can love Aerum like their own daughter." Jungkook says, as he glances at his daughter who is now asleep in his arms.

"Okay." Seokjin smiles, as he give Jungkook a soft smile. "I just wants you to be happy."

"I am happy." Jungkook formed a small smile, as he pecks his daughter's forehead. "I think I should get going now, hyung. I have to feed Aerum her dinner."

"Sure. When are you going to call him?" Seokjin questions, as he walks Jungkook towards the door.

"Maybe...tonight, after I put Aerum to sleep." Seokjin nods, as he gives Aerum a peck on the back of her head.

"Goodbye, hyung. Say hi to Namjoon hyung." Seokjin nods once again, as he watches Jungkook walks back towards his car. Silently wishes for Jungkook to find the right person.

To be continued•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay.. Hye guys! This is my first story on wattpad! I hope you guys will love this story! You guys can call me Mini! It's my nickname 😅😂 don't ask me why. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will upload another chapter by tomorrow. Oh! And also, the chapter which have a mature content, will have a letter (M) besides the title. Okay guys! See you tomorrow! 🥰🥰
~Mini.