Chapter 3: The same different person

"I thought you were the same person that I've seen before. But your actions told me otherwise."

•Third pov•

After Jungkook finishes his talk with Jimin, he walks towards his daughter's bedroom, where Aerum is crying alone on her bed.

"Shh...Appa is here, Princess. There's nothing to be scared about." He said. Trying to calm his daughter down. He sits there on her bed, as Aerum climbs up to his Appa's lap. Immediately hugging him by the waist. Her tiny arms doesn't even gets to cover the whole of Jungkook's body around her.

Jungkook smiles. His left hand goes, and rubbing her daughter's back, while his eyes are focus on the phone screen. He wants to give his house address to Jimin. And so, that's what he do.

Jimin? It's me, Jungkook. Here's my address for tomorrow. ***********Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

And then, there's a three dots down the message, indicates that Jimin is now texting him, as he sends the message.

•Can I come to your house a little late? Since I have to take the bus to get the HIV results.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

•Even though I'm positive that I am clean. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seen, 10.46 p.m.

Jungkook found himself chuckling a little. His lips crinkle upwards, as he smiles. He just like how the latter talks.

•Okay. Goodnight, Jimin.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

•Goodnight, Mr Jeon.

Seen, 10.47 p.m.

Jungkook then saves Jimin's number into his contact, as he then looks down at his daughter who was sleeping peacefully once again in his arms. Sighing, he places Aerum back to sleep onto the bed, as he lies down onto the bed. Finally asleep besides his daughter.

"I-Ichika..." Jungkook called out the name of his wife with a shaky breath. His eyes were red from the tears that's been flowing down on both of his cheeks. His eyes were blurry from the pool of tears in his eyes, as he stares down on his wife's figure who was laying on top of the delivery bed. His wife gave him a reassuring smile, as she wiped down the tears on his cheeks.

"Honey... There's nothing to be scared about.." His wife said. Trying to comforts him from crying too much. Although she herself were scared of what could happen next.

"But it is!" Jungkook said, as he sniffed. "What if I loose you? Then what should I do next? What if...What if I ended up doing something stupid again?" He said. His voice filled with worries, as he continued to broke down in front of her wife, as the woman began to shed a little tears in her eyes.

"Honey... Jungkook, listen to me." Jungkook nodded, as he sobbed. His inner wolf won't stop screaming inside of him. Too scared to loose his Omega.