Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)

[Fan art is by @ni_nod_y on twitter]

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"Arms that I want to be wrapped in, eyes that I want to be lost in."

•Third POV•

"Mark me. I want you to mark me..."

Jungkook says. Panting, while Jimin rides him in pleasure. It is now early in the morning. The sun begin to rise up, as the moon goes down to take a nap. But yet, Jimin and Jungkook had failed to take their goodnight sleep, as Jungkook's rut hits him hard. Always making his lower body in pain. And Jimin, being his Omega, is more than happy to help him having his best orgasms. After Jimin faints from the mating mark, Jungkook had spends his time licking and massaging Jimin's entrance, so that he wouldn't feel so sore by the morning. Glad that it works, though.

"A-Are you sure?"

Jungkook nods, as he releases his orgasms into Jimin's body. Knotting it, and pulls him closer to his neck.

This is the sixth time he came into Jimin since last night.

"Oh god, my parents will be so mad at me."

Jungkook let's out a laugh. Closing his eyes when he sees Jimin's canines retracts, and wince when he feels Jimin's teeth sinks down inside his neck. Jimin let it sit still for a second, before he pulls back. Watching, as Jungkook's body goes weak from his mark. Jimin brushes the raven's hair back, and gives him a peck on the lips, as Jungkook leans into his touch.

Jimin was shocked to know that Jungkook was being abled to fight his wolf from being fully taking over. That thing is not that easy to calm down. He's a keeper.

"Sleep, Alpha. You need more energy to fuck me."

Jungkook chuckles lazily. Kissing Jimin's hand. "Will you stay with me?"

Jimin smiles fondly. "Of course, Little Bunny."

With that, Jungkook close his eyes to take a quick nap, before his rut hits him again. Jimin tilts the Alpha's head, and licks his blood. Seeing the mating mark that he just gave him, as he smiles. His wolf is feeling very proud to make the Alpha his. At least after this they are going to be ride or die together.

Jimin looks down towards the little bump on his tummy that appears from the amount of cums that the Alpha had release into him, as he pulls out the Alpha's cock with a little moan, and plops himself onto the bed besides the Alpha. Feeling the Alpha's cum running out of his entrance.

There's absolutely no point to take the plan B pills now. Well, it's not like they have the pills at their house in the first place.

Jimin reaches for his phone from the nightstand, as the screen on his phone flashes. Telling him that it is now 9.20 in the morning. He could just sleep to prepare himself for another fuck, but he is worried about Aerum. And so, he decides to make a video call with Seokjin. Being very careful not to let the older seeing the mess that the two had made. Jimin hits the call button, as he waits for a second, before Seokjin picks up the phone. Seeing the older's face.

"Good morning, hyung!" Jimin says. Whisper-yells."

"Jimin! What's happening? Where are you?" Seokjin asks worriedly, as Jimin chuckles