Chapter 33: The calls of reality

Warning: This chapter has a mentions of blood. You have been warned.

"Delusions create the most compelling of beliefs."

•Jungkook's POV•

"Wake up, Jungkook! He doesn't even know you!

I groan. Opening my eyes to stare at the person in front of me.

"Yeah. For now. So will you shut the fuck up?! I hate you!"

•Third POV•

Jungkook's eyes are opening slowly. Hissing at the bright sunlight that hits him straight in the eye. He gazes to his two sleeping beauty in front of him, as he sighs. Rubbing his head.

"What the fuck was that?" Jungkook says to himself. His heart is beating so fast, to the point where he has to gasp himself for an air. It felt so real. Even real than his reality.

"Daddy?" Jimin yawns a little from his sleep. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...Yeah, I'm okay." Jungkook smiles a little. His hand is reaching to brushes at the Omega's blonde hair. In between them, is Aerum. Sleeping tiredly from yesterday. The three were playing a tag around the wide house. Being the happy family that they are.

"You should go now. Help my mom and dad." Jimin pauses. Throwing his hand on his head. Feeling his warm body temperature and his spinning minds. "I don't feel so good."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook frowns. Sitting up to touch at Jimin's forehead. It feels hot. "Do I really have to go? You have a fever. I can take care of you."

"Daddy...Help them. I'm okay. I can take care of myself."

"Can you take care of Aerum too?"

Jimin nods. Smiling. "Leave it to me. I can do it. I'm strong."

"Yeah, right." Jungkook teases. Rolling his eyes to gets up off the bed. Sighing. "Be careful okay? You're pregnant. Just call me if you want to eat anything."

Jungkook says. Grabbing his black towel to go into the shower, and get ready for another work in the cafe. Jungkook gets along very well with Jimin's parents. They treat him the same way like they treated Jimin. At least Jungkook can call them two his mom and dad now.

"Okay." Jimin says. Falling asleep once again.

"Oh my fuck."

Jimin groans. Gripping his head inside the bathroom, as the icy cold water continues to hits his naked body inside the bathroom. He should've known. It's not a god damn fever. It's his pre-heat.

He tries to breathe in and out. Trying to control himself from the needs to go outside and maybe kill an Alpha, since he can't torture them in his parents' house. His mom and dad had always thought that their son is doing okay, while actually their son is out there in Seoul. Killing all of those Alphas out there.

Jimin is like a Siren. He is very beautiful. And his aura appears to make all of the person around him to respect him. Treat him right. Even if he is just an Omega. But at the same time, he is deadly. He would lure other Alphas into his seduction. And once he gets them, either they'll die on his hands, or either they'll be alive because he spares them their lives. For example, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. They all survive because he sees them as their friend's important person. And not to mention that he's madly in love with Jungkook.