Chapter 7: The one with the two souls

"You need to align yourself with the people who fit your destiny. Not your history."

•Third POV•

"Do you have the strength to walk?" Jungkook asks softly. Jimin can see that Jungkook seems worried. But maybe he is just assuming things.

"My legs are still jelly, haha! It's like as if you're absorbing my energy." Jimin giggles, as Jungkook smile.

"It's normal for you to feel like that for your first time. I'm sorry." Jungkook says, as he lifts Jimin up in his arms, and walks him towards the bathroom to give him a nice warm shower.

"Are you okay with me giving you an after care? Or do you want to do it yourself? It's okay either way." Jungkook asks once again. Silently hoping that Jimin will let him giving him an after care. It's his kind of thing. He likes to care for people at times. But not if the people that he needs to care is sick. It'll broke his heart and makes him sad.

Jeon Jungkook is not actually the strongest Alpha he can be. Everyone has its flaws, and so does Jungkook. But he'll stay strong for the sake of the people who really needs him in their life. He'll stay strong for Aerum. Even though he was almost going to do something that he'll regret in the past.

But although he has a kind heart, it doesn't mean that he is the type that'll be easy for someone to fool. His heart, also, can transforms from the kind, pure innocent soul, to the baddest, pure evil soul that he can be.

"Um...I... I'm not sure...Can you make the choice for me?"

"After care it is, then." Jungkook grins, while he goes into the bathtub behind Jimin.

Jimin lets out a laugh, as he hit the Alpha's chest playfully, as he keeps telling to himself not to blush.

Jungkook begin to rinse Jimin's body to clean all of his sweat, and his own cum, and proceeds to the shower. Giving the Omega a soft scrubbing plus a soothing massage on his body.

"Aren't you too kind to your servant?"

Jimin asks. Feeling confuse as to why Jungkook wants to care for him like this. It's not that he doesn't like it. He's just thinking that why should he care for a person like him? Jimin is his servant. So isn't he should be treating him like one?

"Why? Do you really think of me like as if I'm an evil boss who abuse his servant, and lock them in a basement? Didn't give his servant a food for them to eat and won't let them rest? Plus treat his servant like they are some kind of a low life peasant trash? Cause that's bullshit."

Jungkook states the most stereotypes of things that people could've think of, between a servant and their superior. And no. He doesn't think that a person should treat another person like that. Because no matter how rich or poor somebody are, they are just a human who needs someone by their side. Everybody deserves to be loved. Everybody should be treated equally. But still, this is a reality. This is just how life is. This is not a some kind of a fairy tale. Hell, even in the fairy tale's world their life isn't fair!

Jimin was a little surprised to hear that words leaving from Jungkook's mouth. Anybody who can have him to be their mate must be the luckiest person in the world.

"You are so kind, Daddy..." Jimin whispers, as Jungkook forms a small smile.

"Oh, Jimin...If only you knew." Jungkook thought to himself.

"It's not a big deal, Jimin. I'm just being nice. That's all." Jungkook says, as he kisses Jimin's cheek, and pulls him from the bathtub. He walks Jimin back to his bed. Putting Jimin down onto his bed softly once again.