Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead

The most dangerous person, is the ones who listens, thinks and observes.
-Bruce Lee-

•Third POV•

Two weeks had passed.

Which means that it's time for them to go back to Busan, which is where Jimin's child hood home is located. To the Omega, Busan is the place where he grew up as a child. Having his fun times, back then when he was still a little pup. But to Jungkook...It is clearly the opposite. It was horrible.

This is where all of the worse things came crashing down to him like a sudden storm. And Jungkook hated it.

But look at the bright side...At least now he's coming back to Busan to meet with Jimin's parents. Maybe everything is going to be okay....

Maybe.

“Daddy?”

Jungkook's head is coming back into his senses, when Jimin decides to call for him. The Omega can senses that there's something wrong with his Alpha. The way he had zone out for four hours long along the way of their road trip... Jungkook didn't say anything. Just silence. Although that his eyes are still focusing on the road.

“Yes? Are you hungry?”

“A little bit... Yeah.”

Jungkook smiles. Putting his hand to Jimin's thigh. Lightly caressing it.

“We are close to your home town. There's a shop nearby. Do you want me to stop by and get you something?”

“Jimin nods. Licking his full lips, and looking at his daughter that is still asleep on his lap, and back again to his mate.”

“Alpha...Is there something wrong? You seem to be thinking of something...”

Jungkook chuckles. His eyes are spotting the nearby shop, as he turns the Mercedes to the right. Parking his car right in front of the shop.

“I'm okay. What do you want to eat?”

“I want...A chocolate bar. Oh! And a caramel coated vanilla ice cream.”

Jimin says the things that he craves for, as Jungkook smiles.

“Water?”

“Just a mineral water.”

“Okay.” Jungkook says. Bringing his face close to Jimin's mating mark to scent him as well as Aerum, as he opens the car door.

“I'll be right back. Lock the car door.”

And with that, Jungkook steps out of the car. Seeing Jimin immediately locks the door, and he walks into the shop.

But at about three seconds later, a black Kia Optima parks in besides their car that Jimin and Aerum are in. And out of instinct, Jimin shots his head towards the window. Seeing the car window besides him rolls out to show an Alpha that Jimin assumes is in his fourty...

But what makes Jimin tries to ignore him and gulps his saliva down his throat in such an uncomfortable way, is the fact that the Alpha is staring at him.